LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

We think its because of the low wattage draw of 5 watts. 7 watts appear to not throw the error code.

Huh, crazy. It's a really annoying error, as it sets no codes whatsoever.

Is that a separate error indication system? Can the dealership even tell what this code means? I've heard a number of stories of what it could be (mostly the gas cap seal going bad).

Huh, crazy. It's a really annoying error, as it sets no codes whatsoever. Is that a separate error indication system? Can the dealership even tell what this code means? I've heard a number of stories of what it could be (mostly the gas cap seal going bad).
For me it throws a code - something about high-voltage across circuit xyz. The low wattage and amperage draw might also be interferring with regular OBDII communications causing seemingly random christmas lights on the dash. Whoever designed or approved these big brother DTCs and CEL triggering logic under OBDII for headlight/taillight circuits gets multiple six-packs from me.

Here are some pics I took today after I had the Legacy detailed.

This is a detail request post, I like how you modded your legacy. What kind of wheels are these and what size tire? What type of front lip and exhaust did you install? Looks great.

This is a detail request post, I like how you modded your legacy. What kind of wheels are these and what size tire? What type of front lip and exhaust did you install? Looks great.

Hope this helps.

Front lip spoiler bought on ebay from this vendor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-12-Legacy-V-Limited-Front-Bumper-Lip-Urethane-/370730205909?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ASubaru%7CModel%3ALegacy&hash=item56513e02d5&vxp=mtr

Wheels and tires ordered and installed by Americas Tire in Elk Grove, CA

TSW Nurburgring 19 x 8 et 45

Continental Extreme Contact DWS 245/40/19

Perrin axel back exhaust. call Perrin 503-693-1702 and tell them you want to purchase the drivers side muffler for the 08 wrx sedan part number PSPEXT336

Regards,

Amidroc

For me it throws a code - something about high-voltage across circuit xyz. The low wattage and amperage draw might also be interferring with regular OBDII communications causing seemingly random christmas lights on the dash. Whoever designed or approved these big brother DTCs and CEL triggering logic under OBDII for headlight/taillight circuits gets multiple six-packs from me.

Dang, a code would have been nice...something...anything. It just starts flashing at totally random times, regardless of turning on the lights or pressing the brake pedal. I hooked a code reader up while it was flashing, and after as well. No current codes, and no past codes. :confused:

stopped on my way home to snap a few Pics.

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/lnik33/photo4-4.jpg

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/lnik33/photo3-3.jpg

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/lnik33/photo1-4.jpg

Here's my ride, fresh off the dealer's lot:

http://f.cl.ly/items/1W0B1J2O0O43253s1e3y/2013-05-21%20at%2003%3A37.png

Coming soon: 35% tint, wood —>aluminum trim swap, clearing out the headlights, and possibly chroming the wheels.

But I'm in it for the long haul, so these things will take some time (first gotta get over the fact that I now have a car payment) :spin:

After a good wash and a stage 2 protune :)

Looks great! How's the tune? Tuned by Innovative, right? You should post the results someplace. I'd like to compare to mine just for fun since they tuned mine.

259whp/306wtq no upgraded IC, very conservative tune since I told them I wanted to place a very large emphasis on reliability over power.

I plan on driving this car until its dead.

Thanks. And is this with the stock cat back? Was there still a decent improvement in power and driveability over the stock tune? I requested an aggressive tune which I regret now. May be going back to Mike in coming months to dial it back.

A few night pics from the "as it sits" thread. No halogens, HIRs or HIDs were harmed during this shoot. LEDs all around. Not as bright s HIDs but a step up from halogen/HIRs plus I love the 5/5.5K color and instant on/off, 0 warm-up.

DSC04905.thumb.jpg.86452943f0e749704ab11eca1067ffb4.jpg

DSC04894.thumb.jpg.f15149ad148717312351bd7866213a01.jpg

DSC04902.thumb.jpg.72f2f2c2e828ce86ad435218e199d18c.jpg

A few night pics from the "as it sits" thread. No halogens, HIRs or HIDs were harmed during this shoot. LEDs all around. Not as bright s HIDs but a step up from halogen/HIRs plus I love the 5/5.5K color and instant on/off, 0 warm-up.

Could you breakdown what/which LED bulbs were used for what?

Could you breakdown what/which LED bulbs were used for what?
Sure. Have a look here. http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4430014&postcount=732

I've swapped the low, high beams and fog lights with the 1200lm 22W Samsung LED 'bulbs'. And installed the RSI plasma LED position lights bulbs.

I really like them. PnP and plenty of light (for me). They barely reach 65-70C after running for a long time.

Plus I'll be testing the 1800lm 2nd gen of these soon too!....

1.PNG.a6ed03ae4b0e1dfade3a910cad5eaab9.PNG

Hi all, new guy here. :)

Just got this baby this Memorial Day weekend. It's still all stock but I am looking forward to getting new shoes for it.

So happy we got a Subaru Legacy!

Hey, welcome to the boards. :) Glad you're enjoying your legacy so far.