LegacyGT.com

how do you guys do it..

Umm, I think RAO's post was more of a sarcastic joke than anything.

I'm pretty anal about my LGT, but it also isn't my daily driver. It's the nicest car I've personally owned, and I plan to keep it that way. I bought my car used, and the lady that owned it before me had that clear 3m application put on the front of the car, halfway up the hood, and on the front of the side mirrors. That stuff is great, and barely noticable. No rock chips for me.

I also live in the midwest where they like to throw tons of salt all over the roads. Since it's not my DD I have the option of keeping it in the garage and salt free during those nasty days. I drive my wifes saturn with the polymer body panels in that crap, no worry about rust on that body either. Just a periodic undercarriage wash.

Oh, and I love your pic SpecBGuy.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAO was definitly being sarcastic :lol: which is why I alluded to it.

Some people treat their LGT's as though they are priceless works of art. They are..... wait for it..... CARS meant to be driven. No offense to the OP, I understand the frustration of some jackass dinging your door or a rock flying back and knicking the hood. But in the end, you bought the car to drive, for most of us in adverse conditions (hence the Subaru AWD)

There are some people that only drive the LGT as a weekend car or nice weather car, but I think generally most people buy an LGT because it is at a price point that gives you great performance without the concern of minor daily driving incidents. Add to the the ability to mod and tune to your personal liking... that's what makes a Subaru... a Subaru ;)

you have a nice ASS avatar too xcitebike

vr4legacy i know its just a AWD car and meant to be taken out thats why i dont garage my car like some do but it is a nice car not the best but nice especially specB with its options. so im trying to keep it some what nice and clean for the ladies especially the back seats.;):)

Lol, its winter people. If you live in a snowy state its gonna be dirty. I understand the love of keeping the car beautiful and sexy but sometimes it fun to be dirty.

Yep, I've accepted the fact that in winter in Maine, my Subaru can look quite sexy dirty.

Archived