LegacyGT.com

We need to have a Meet.

itsme

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really??, what we need is a decent sized lot and an almost empty place...food then is secondary.

If we stick to Roscoe's why not change the date to Saturday instead and avoid the crowd? Then again it's Roscoe's...

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Really??, what we need is a decent sized lot and an almost empty place...food then is secondary.

Woah there slim; Food is only secondary to sex for us big guys. You with me on this one Shamar?

If we stick to Roscoe's why not change the date to Saturday instead and avoid the crowd? Then again it's Roscoe's...

Saturday is not really going to change how busy Roscoe's is. Roscoes + weekend brunch = busy. Any place worth eating at is going to be fairly busy on a weekend around brunch time.

If you want parking lot pics, we then move to whatever next-door business is closed and their lot is COMPLETELY empty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Angeles Crest Local Note: Angeles Crest Forest Highway is closed at BOTH ENDS right now. Very few access roads - I FOUND THE WAY IN AND OUT (and you wont find the info on the highway patrol or caltrans). I spend 5 hours up there on a flawless Saturday. Saw maybe 6 cars on the road (+15-20 at the lift near the end) and 10 motorcycles the whole time. Tons of incredible roads and incredible pictures. Freshly repaved and will not perfect and empty as soon as the ends are open sometime soon (probably next month).

PM me for info if you want to go hit it.

I'll wait through any line for that!!

Just a reminder...stay in your lane at all times people and on blind corners be a little wide. Although not many cars ...ya never know.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

The big parking lot near the movie theater is close to Yardhouse, good food good beer. There's also a brazillian bqq place nearby too... lots of options in pasadena.

Oh ya the parking lot is underground too in case it rains. I don't know how busy it gets on sunday mornings tho. Hopefully if we start early enough like 9 or 10, we should be able to lock down a few spots in the corner of the garage somewhere.

How bout:

8am- meet for drive (is anyone interested in going for a drive? Or we just gonna meet/hang out)

11am- get lunch in pasadena

According to google maps, there is a CVS next to Roscoe's, which has a big parking lot, maybe we could gather there

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/marky339/1.jpg

lol @ the KFC next to Roscoe's

what's GMR?

*edit n/m I found it on the map, that looks kool too =)

check this out

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Glendora+Mountain+Rd,+Glendora,+CA+91741&daddr=San+Gabriel+Canyon+Rd,+Azusa,+CA&geocode=%3BCc24Omu61GVQFa1oCQIdYSr5-ClF3JoBriHDgDHMY6W4belnGA&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=34.158693,-117.874804&sspn=0.057529,0.077162&ie=UTF8&ll=34.198599,-117.845879&spn=0.115004,0.154324&z=13]Glendora Mountain Rd, Glendora, CA 91741 to San Gabriel Canyon Rd, Azusa, CA - Google Maps[/ame]

When: Sunday January 30th. 11am lunch.

Drive list- GMR or Angeles Crest

1. wpmarky- Free test drives available =)

Lunch list- Roscoe's, Pasadena

1. wpmarky

2. blklgt05

3. mk6933

4. omnicron

5. macdarwin

6. itsme

7. LALGT

8. Kemosavi

9. Naylor

10. Underscore

11. Drew888

12. Hanger

13. Underground000

Holy crap that's alot of people.

Maybe if the parking lot isn't big enough for lunch to hold everyone, we could just chill somewhere else afterward for desert. Someone mention Cha for Tea? Or we could save the drive for after lunch, when we have everyone there.

Archived