LegacyGT.com

We need to have a Meet.

itsme

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's good, the 30th is good for me. See how thing come together. Thank Drew for coming up with the ideal.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I dont do caffeine.

Had an aneurysm at 20 that broke and leaked into my spinal cord.

Spent two weeks in the hospital getting spinal taps done every 4 hours.

Yeah, I have had over 4 dozen spinal taps done.

Then had to have a camera inserted in my corotid artery and run from my thigh to my brain. Woke up on the table during the procedure. That was fun. Could not move for 2 days while the scab from the penetration healed. If it came off, I would bleed to death in my hospital bed.

Next 6 months feeling dead on beta blockers. Had to keep blood pressure super low to avoid a full stroke.

Have not taken any type of stimulant or bronchio dilator in almost 20 years.

Did you know caffeine is lethal?

Problem with caffeine and alcohol is caffeine blocks the body's natural ability to tell when you have had too much. When you drink too much, you pass out. This is your bodies way of protecting you from alcohol poisoning. Caffeine counteracts the passing out. Can not fall asleep, can not tell you drank too much, can die from alcohol poisoning.

I highly recommend anyone who ingests a narcotic, YES Caffeine is a narcotic and so is alcohol, to research what it is you are putting in your body.

I do not believe in "Say no to drugs". I believe in honest education.

If people actually knew the damage done, they would not use/abuse. Funny thing. Amsterdam decriminalized Cocaine and Heroin 40 years ago. Guess what. No Cocaine or Heroin use in the country. Why? Because a whole generation of kids watched people gork out at needle park. When they saw with their own eyes what happened to users, they never touched the stuff. Even though it is available over the counter.

Caffeine became popular in the US after the process of separating Coca leaf from bean became refined. In the past the Coca leaf was accidentally mixed in with the bean. Giving a narcotic effect to products like Coca-Cola. When the process of separation became more refined the "kick" had to be replaced. Hence the rise of Caffeine into the daily lives of millions.

Did you know that the Bayer Company invented Heroin?

That Elily Lilly and Merck produced several different products made from Cannabis?

That Caffeine is actually a Cocaine replacement?

I read a lot.

Holy Crap! I have been drinking 2-3 cups of coffee since I was 19.

You may have just motivated me to cut way way back.

BtW...I'm in....come hell or high water.

Scared to sit anywhere near LAGT or MK6933

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Crazy story Mike.

I don't condone the 4loko craze. I did try a can of it once, it was pretty nasty and couldn't finish. Won't try it again. That Amsterdam move to legalize everything would never work here in the states where being extreme is encouraged and idolized. The government gets blamed too much for things that stupid people do or lack self control.

Like the latest story of the lady at the mall that falls into the pool of water while txting on her phone, and then sues the mall. WTF? Too bad she didn't fall into an empty pool full of rocks. I hope she doesn't teach her kids to live life that way.

I was rocking a least 2 pots a day. 1 before morning classes and 1 during mid day break. On top of the other extra curricular activities associated with my college experience.

I was not living healthy. Amazing I was able to compete in sports as I look back. The event definitely opened my eyes to what I was doing and where I was headed.

Once out of the hospital I made a complete 180 from where I was at. Left school (first semester senior year), started coaching in high school instead of competeing in college. Moved my (eventual) wife in with me (she was the only "friend" to come visit me in the hospital). Started at Trade School and joined the Union. Got a real job and started racing again.

Some might have seen it as a tragic event. I used it to motivate myself to turn my life around.

When: Sunday January 30th. 11am lunch.

Drive list- GMR or Angeles Crest

1. wpmarky- Free test drives available =)

Lunch list- Roscoe's, Pasadena

1. wpmarky

2. blklgt05

3. mk6933

4. omnicron

5. macdarwin

6. itsme

7. LALGT

8. Kemosavi

9. Naylor

10. Underscore

11. Drew888

12. Hanger

13. Underground000

Holy crap that's alot of people.

Maybe if the parking lot isn't big enough for lunch to hold everyone, we could just chill somewhere else afterward for desert. Someone mention Cha for Tea? Or we could save the drive for after lunch, when we have everyone there.

[Confirmed]:dm:

Wow, this is going to be the largest legacy meet since that one irvine meet few years ago :eek:

I dont do caffeine.

Had an aneurysm at 20 that broke and leaked into my spinal cord.

Spent two weeks in the hospital getting spinal taps done every 4 hours.

Yeah, I have had over 4 dozen spinal taps done.

Then had to have a camera inserted in my corotid artery and run from my thigh to my brain. Woke up on the table during the procedure. That was fun. Could not move for 2 days while the scab from the penetration healed. If it came off, I would bleed to death in my hospital bed.

Next 6 months feeling dead on beta blockers. Had to keep blood pressure super low to avoid a full stroke.

Have not taken any type of stimulant or bronchio dilator in almost 20 years.

Did you know caffeine is lethal?

Problem with caffeine and alcohol is caffeine blocks the body's natural ability to tell when you have had too much. When you drink too much, you pass out. This is your bodies way of protecting you from alcohol poisoning. Caffeine counteracts the passing out. Can not fall asleep, can not tell you drank too much, can die from alcohol poisoning.

I highly recommend anyone who ingests a narcotic, YES Caffeine is a narcotic and so is alcohol, to research what it is you are putting in your body.

I do not believe in "Say no to drugs". I believe in honest education.

If people actually knew the damage done, they would not use/abuse. Funny thing. Amsterdam decriminalized Cocaine and Heroin 40 years ago. Guess what. No Cocaine or Heroin use in the country. Why? Because a whole generation of kids watched people gork out at needle park. When they saw with their own eyes what happened to users, they never touched the stuff. Even though it is available over the counter.

Caffeine became popular in the US after the process of separating Coca leaf from bean became refined. In the past the Coca leaf was accidentally mixed in with the bean. Giving a narcotic effect to products like Coca-Cola. When the process of separation became more refined the "kick" had to be replaced. Hence the rise of Caffeine into the daily lives of millions.

Did you know that the Bayer Company invented Heroin?

That Elily Lilly and Merck produced several different products made from Cannabis?

That Caffeine is actually a Cocaine replacement?

I read a lot.

Wow, you woke up on the table?! Can't you sue them for not properly putting you to sleep?? Thats crazy man, its like my worst nightmare lol. I don't think my doctor will approve of me drinking coffee since she already put me on adderall lol :spin::spin::spin:

Yup. Woke up looking at a doc and a screen. Took them a few to realize I was coming around. Could not speak, but could see, hear, feel. Doc noticed and walked me though the procedure, but could not put me back out. Did not feel too much pain. But he kept teling me "do not move". Where the heck was I going to stroll off to? LOL. Camera was already traveling up my spine. I did get to see the blood leaking from the swollen vein at the base of me brain. On TV. Even got to taste the radioactive dye they used. Doc had to let me now they were injecting it. It was HOT and made my mouth taste like I had a bunch of metal dust in it.

Not the most fun I have had. Not my first "near death" experience either. I have since tried to cut back on those.

:spin:You have any idea how much :spin:caffine I ingest everyday b4 I hit the gym. Between Jacked 3D and redline and 2 other things I take I know Im over doing it forsure!!! Alot of the newer things out on the market have no studies done on the long term effects it does worry me.:spin:

Archived