LegacyGT.com

easiest way to 500 whp

thats fair enough, and all couldve been settled with that kind of reply first. i was just seeing what a general consensus would get me, obviously this project is a way off from completion. research is being done each step i take, but to get an overall feel of what im looking for is why i posted

Well to try and answer your question I will say this:

Search, search search! Figure out what people are doing to make power and how it's working for them. Some people put some excellent links in this thread for you already.

Figure out what you think will work best for you. What parts, the SUbaru shop that will do it, the kind of tune you want, etc. Then you can post more specific questions which will allow us to better direct you with your build.

Good luck with your build. I hope you can reach your goals. 500 WHP sounds like a hell of a time. I've never felt more than 505 crank HP, which was in a Corvette Z06 we test drove.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow this thread turned into a giant fail. I feel bad for the OP.

Seriously, money no object you could build a LGT street monster like you want. You'd need PPG gears, axles, etc to hold up to a motor like this.

If you lowered your expectations to say 375 whp you'd have a solid low 12 second DD.

appreciated, but dont feel bad i know now what the people on here are about, so its a win for me as i learned not listen to advice from the majority on here. Some of the COMMUNITY has provided CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM but also given me the information for which i was seeking. for that i am thankful, for those who wasted their brain cells coming up with these "sick burns" wtf ever man, get a life, get outside, and dont live your damn life in fu*king cyber space. again thank you for the helpful feedback from the ones who arent douches...

im actually prospecting a spec b tans swap with diff, axels etc, dude has it in the marketplace parting out his ride since its totaled. picked up his rotora BBK last night, so if the deal on the swap he has right now falls through im picking that up as well

appreciated, but dont feel bad i know now what the people on here are about, so its a win for me as i learned not listen to advice from the majority on here. Some of the COMMUNITY has provided CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM but also given me the information for which i was seeking. for that i am thankful, for those who wasted their brain cells coming up with these "sick burns" wtf ever man, get a life, get outside, and dont live your damn life in fu*king cyber space. again thank you for the helpful feedback from the ones who arent douches...

:lol: loud

you sound like the BIGGEST girl, ever

Archived