LegacyGT.com

Tablet PC as Carputer?

MatsuDano

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess i should add my build to the thread in the name of research.

Retained full functionality of the vents and the tablet Bluetooths to my receiver automatically and with timurs rom auto shuts and starts.

http://i.imgur.com/Zzrejfg.jpg

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Retained full functionality of the vents and the tablet Bluetooths to my receiver automatically and with timurs rom auto shuts and starts.

Where is your mpg gauge?

And how do you have paddle shifters AND shift buttons? Is that stock?

Btw, like the carbon fiber trim along your head unit.

Nope , a custom job i did awhile back. They function like the buttons but #racecarPro

Also that carbon fiber is 3m Di noc and i swear it looks just like the real carbon fiber roof of my m3.

Nice! I like the way it's angled up a bit. Do you get any glare?

Kinda but not really, i have auto adjust . Thinking about picking up a jdm shade thingy for it,

Edited by battelready

My high mileage turd.

Where is your mpg gauge?

I didnt want to spend money on the relocation kit so i just stuffed it into the left side of the dash because the passenger occupancy sensor and airbag runs through it.

My high mileage turd.

I didnt want to spend money on the relocation kit so i just stuffed it into the left side of the dash because the passenger occupancy sensor and airbag runs through it.

I have a feeling this bezel will no longer be available :(. Can't find it online right now.

Have you looked on japan parts and what are you trying to put in there.

My high mileage turd.

uh oh, looks like the nav bezel is currently unavailable :(.

p/n 107-203-002 from japan parts.

https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/13926

please tell me I am wrong..

The bezel you have in your car, battel, is the one I'd be interested in getting. Looks like it's out at AVO and at JapanParts... will keep checking.

The bezel you have in your car, battel, is the one I'd be interested in getting. Looks like it's out at AVO and at JapanParts... will keep checking.

Dont buy the one from avo. I bought it and didnt convert the mm to cm like an idiot and found it to be too big. You could probably fit a 8.5 -9 in screen in there. Idk japanparts dosnt have it listed anymore. Its like they took it down after i bought it.

My high mileage turd.

Dont buy the one from avo. I bought it and didnt convert the mm to cm like an idiot and found it to be too big. You could probably fit a 8.5 -9 in screen in there. Idk japanparts dosnt have it listed anymore. Its like they took it down after i bought it.

Yeah, I saw the one you had in the classifieds for sale... that's the one that Avo has in stock atm. Looks like the one that you have is gone from both websites atm.

Maybe I'll just hit up a junkyard and look for a cubby console and mod that instead. Would save me a hell of a lot of cash :lol:

That's what mine was. It's really not that hard at all, especially if you are not relocating the info centre.

To keep the angle of my tablet vertically straight, I ended up cutting up a tupperware container that was the exact dimensions and placing it in there (after painting it). Worked pretty well and has held up over the years. I originally had some fibre-glass and plastic attempts before that either looked crappy or didn't hold up to the wear of removing the tablet repeatedly.

No, that bezel is larger than intended. See battelready's post:

No, that bezel is larger than intended. See battelready's post:

^that's right. This bezel is larger. Although both avojdm and japanparts were selling the other one that was the right size for an N7. But it appears that for the past two or three weeks, we can no longer order that one :(.