LegacyGT.com

GI: New Quad Tip CBE for 05-09 from Infamous Performance

m sprank

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received confirmed final pricing from Stromung via email. I was damn close with my original estimate. I need to cover Paypal fees when I take the payments. So, I had to add the 3% for PayPal into the cost ($25). This should give you a hint of how close to true cost you are getting them. Pulling off this price by the skin of my teeth. Especially with all the changes I made. If I had kept the single wall tips, I could have hit the original estimate.

Price posted in first post as well as in the true GB thread. List is somewhere north of 40 members.

Will need to start collecting deposits soon. I want to have the pre-production unit done first.

Not to mention you have no idea of the recording device and microphone being used. I give internet vids ZERO points for sound. You just have to hear it in person IMHO.

All Stromungs sound about the same. They have a distinct sound. Thats part of the Stromung appeal. Nothing else sounds like a Stromung, because Stromung makes their own mufflers (in house).

The only difference in sound between a Stromung M5 CBE and a Stromung LGT CBE is the Boxer rumble. Ahhh the sound of Stromung. Means "Air" Flow in German.

Here you go.

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3569569304381809437&ei=ULqBSbPXO6qyqAOu8fWKDg&q=outback+stromung&emb=1]2005 Subaru Outback XT[/ame]

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3569569304381809437&ei=ULqBSbPXO6qyqAOu8fWKDg&q=outback+stromung&emb=1] [/ame]

stromung with invida dp

Not mine..just one I found. Probably someone from the forum

Thats mine! Yea that was when i just installed it and think video was from an iphone 3g that I had to hack to make record video. Sounds a lot better than that video.

Whoa, with those tips, it's gonna be awesome.....

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Thats mine! Yea that was when i just installed it and think video was from an iphone 3g that I had to hack to make record video. Sounds a lot better than that video.

any way you can get a newer clip up now that the exhaust is very well broken in?

Archived