LegacyGT.com

Justin Bieber's Facebook page banned

ehsnils

OK, this may be old news, but whatever:

Justin Bieber's Facebook page has been banned, resulting in mournful cries from teenage girls everywhere and cheers of celebration from everyone else.

But it's not that Justin Bieber, it's the other one, the one that Facebook believes simply cannot exist in this world where no one shares the same name.

A middle-aged man from Jacksonville, Florida, who collects pinball machines, happens to have had a family name of Bieber and parents who quite liked the name Justin. For this monstrous crime, which is clearly an infringement of the music star's identity, this man is no longer allowed have a Facebook profile in his own name.

http://www.techeye.net/internet/justin-biebers-facebook-page-banned

453747.png

He a jockey and races My Little Ponies.

So he is a "Fag"?;):eek:

Only an out lesbian can use this kind of hateful language(hide)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

"There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammies."

"Why should I change? He's the one who sucks."

:lol:

i had the same thought, well played :lol:

Justin Bieber is a seriously talented performer and will be around for many many years! Decades even!

He's the next Timberlake.

*Trap set, waits for for prey to fall in....*

Perhaps I'm just an old git, but how can you use the words "talented" and Timberlake in the same paragraph? :spin:

So he is a "Fag"?;):eek:

Only an out lesbian can use this kind of hateful language(hide)

:lol:

I have no idea where Bieber puts his beanpole. You asked a racing question and I answered to the best of my ample racing knowledge. Besides, I put $10 on him in the 5th. F*cker lost. :p

• 1 month later...

WRONG!

He's actually a Teenage Lesbian girl posing as a talentless boy popstar. She's pretty convicing eh?;)

Wait I thought that was him...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/lady-gaga.jpg

:confused::spin:

Archived