LegacyGT.com

Who else loves their TrueTune (311Logan311) Tune??

keithk831

They meet, just a standard virtual dyno pull. The tq drop isn't as noticeable. One was logged using RomRaider and the other when I had my AP. But thanks for the post ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, the pull is a bit odd. Here's a better example. Virtual Dyno works well, but that map does seem to meet just past 5250. This is the same stock pull and an etune comparing Cobb's OTS map versus my custom map. Also, the weight difference is there because my map's pull was used with a full tank of fuel, versus 1/4 tank with the other two, incase you had questions about that too.

1439957889_stock5thgenLGTvsCobbOTSstage1mapvsMcDowellTuningstage1map.thumb.jpg.30617a5684b5026e35b9468a6c6fd50f.jpg

The above graph compares a stock 5th gen LGT, to cobbs OTS stage 1 map and a McDowell Performance Tuning custom AP stage 1 tune. This is a car in California, so it had the crappy 91 octane map.

For a few reviews of people's tuning experience, please visit our website. Reviews from here in Salt Lake City, to custom etunes around the country and world!

Hey that was my car running on the crappy OTS Stage1 map!! :lol: And I ran it for less than 2 weeks before I hit up Logan for his Stage1 tune.

Logan's tune is fantastic!!! Mucho gains over the Cobb map....and on 91.

You are one of several now who ditched the of the shelf map on the 5th gen in California :)

Had fun tuning a repeat local customer and his 05 LGT. TMIC was added along with a Cobb 3 port BCS. Pull pretty well with the stock turbo!uploadfromtaptalk1394923415580.jpg.ffd1e4977b04d20cf5fe1eda6355920b.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394923439071.jpg.9d9459190825fc3457a2249b8d55442f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More new tunes and revisions sent this weekend. I appreciate the business and the opportunity to grow our customer base. Thanks everyone! Let's keep the tunes coming!

Logan

• 4 weeks later...
Alright everyone. A lot of new customers and a lot of revisions sent out today. I really appreciate the business and enjoy helping others enjoy their LGT's even more! Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Not a customer but once again have to give Logan props for even never getting any of my money allways answers tuning questions and checks in on my car.

Solid dude just wish he lived closer to Chicago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

We are officially in Oklahoma! Long drive from SLC, but finally here. Will not have Internet until Monday, so if you are getting an e-tune, hold tight!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You guy's have been keeping me busy and I appreciate it. More revisions sent out. Let's keep the tunes coming. It's been a great 6 months and vendor status is about to be renewed. Thanks everyone!

Logan

I just want to thank you guy's for the support and e-tunes. I've already renewed my vendor status and have really enjoyed the experience. McDowell Performance Tuning, LLC, isn't going away any time soon. If you are interested in getting a tune, for any year LGT, or turbo Subaru, we'd be happy to earn your business. We're also looking to get active on those with the 3.6R Legacy. Stay tuned ;)

Logan

• 1 month later...

Just want to thank everyone for the business! If you're looking for a tune for your LGT, or other turbo Subaru, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks everyone!

Logan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived