LegacyGT.com

What do you guys think of these wheels? TSW Nurburgring...

YN-TGL

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ So true. I've got 5-year-olds asking me to come over to watch cartoons with them. :lol:

My body sure don't heal like it did, when I was 16, though! :(

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ So true. I've got 5-year-olds asking me to come over to watch cartoons with them. :lol:

:lol:

I still watch cartoons by choice!

Edit: Nice looking wheels but TSW doesn't have the best track record as far as strength goes. Another member and myself both recalled seeing the same article in an old Mopar magazine about a project car that cracked 1 or 2 of them and TSW basically told them to shove it.

I still watch cartoons by choice!

No comment ( <---- referring to myself, yeah, I do it, too). :redface:

Edit: Nice looking wheels but TSW doesn't have the best track record as far as strength goes. Another member and myself both recalled seeing the same article in an old Mopar magazine about a project car that cracked 1 or 2 of them and TSW basically told them to shove it.

Oh, wow, I didn't know that. Thank you for bringing that up. I'd actually started searching for a set of 17s of the necessary fitment, for my coming winter set....

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Oh, wow, I didn't know that. Thank you for bringing that up. I'd actually started searching for a set of 17s of the necessary fitment, for my coming winter set....

Yep. And it kinda sucks because they're decent looking wheels for cheap. Granted, this article is well over 10 years old by now I'm sure and they're standards could have changed by now. But it's still something to consider.

^ Certainly could have changed, but winter tires and rims do need to take a beating - I'd rather be safe than sorry, and without knowing more, well, you get the picture. :redface:

^ They certainly look good to my eyes. :)

TSi+WRX, I go to a college campus.. For schooling though because I'm only 18! How old do you feel now? :p

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You young'uns! :shakesoldmanfist: :spin:

Archived