LegacyGT.com

What do you guys think of these wheels? TSW Nurburgring...

YN-TGL

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
They seem to be all over the 'high' offset crowd now. I have a set of 17x8's w/35mm offset on my SVO and love'm! The finish is gunmetal w/mirror face. That size rim comes in at 18.0 lbs even. Here are a couple of pics, still and action.

2111460526_Wheels-TSW_10.jpg.845aeff62871dbb428a2c5b80b12ec27.jpg

MKS_2460s.thumb.jpg.1d2c53a535b0adc857429060f85eb748.jpg

• 1 month later...

Pics? Oh yes, I'll be whoring that thing everywhere. My car is DGM, so going with some gunmetals, then darkening those centercaps (similar to the Mazda3)

Hopefully everything goes according to plan and I get these :redface:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump.

Trying to decide between the grey or machined face for a DGM 4th gen. Size is 18x8 et45, as shown on the spec.b, but I think the mazda has 19's.

Leaning towards the machined face.

I like these better than anything after extensive searching, but I'm also considering Drag DR-38 and DR-42 because they are new, light and cheap. Thoughts?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/halo0/Shoot21_01.jpg

http://www.vansky.com/club/attachment/Fid_18/18_158122_3bb398011257e6b.jpg

I'm not a fan of the silver. Prefer gunmetal.

I've had grey/gunmetal wheels before...I still think they look good, but perhaps are overdone at this point? I like the silver with the silver trim on the car.

I've had grey/gunmetal wheels before...I still think they look good, but perhaps are overdone at this point? I like the silver with the silver trim on the car.

I see where you're coming from but something about the face of those wheels doesn't look as good in silver IMO.

*steps into room* Old - was bosco in here? I see the Geritol bottle, and the cane, so some ancient of days was in here. And did I hear Fittapaldi and Eki? How about minilites? Or Dunlop splined wire wheels with true knockoffs - still have these on my 1967 MG Midget.

But, btttah - TSW looks okay, but not truly comfortable with their build quality.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived