LegacyGT.com

conspiracy theories

one bad bg

Sooooo......which is it' date=' Real mans work, or police academy....[/quote']

work monday-friday 8-3

police academy monday-thursday 6pm-10pm and saturday 8-5

so both.

And.....

How are we supposed to believe your theories when you can't even spend 5 minutes to realize that the person you accused of posting all night was no where near this site past 8PM and not on again until 10 this morning. Some research skills you got there.

ok so i didnt mean you...but i wasnt posting to myself early this morning, other people were too.

Back to the moon conspiracy.

I wonder how the government was able to keep EVERYONE involved quiet. Maybe everyone was killed afterwards?

because not EVERYONE was involved. watch this movie.

http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/26/A70-13359

its about "faking a mars landing" because if they would have made it faking the moon landing, the government wouldnt have aloud it to be produced

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.scificool.com/images/2008/06/capricorn-one-movie.jpg

its about "faking a mars landing" because if they would have made it faking the moon landing, the government wouldnt have aloud it to be produced

[ame=http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f4d3b24add/mars-landing-faked-from-pianobum]Mars Landing Faked from pianobum - Video[/ame]

I saw the film "SALT" yesterday. Seems like it's a good seed for new conspiracy theories...

• Kennedy was assassinated by the Soviet.
  • There is a command bunker under the White House. (But the old film "Dave" from the 80's already had a version of that)
  • There are still Soviet agents in the US waiting for commands. (But that was already a theme in the film "Telefon" with Charles Bronson)

453747.png

is this why you and other people were posting all night too? btw i have a job, we finished the job on thursday and decided not to start the next one on a friday. something you desk junkies wouldnt understand about real mans work

Who said we were all Desk Jockeys (though some people might be junkies, I suppose)?

I work in Power Transmission and Material Handling sales in the field. I consult with customers how to keep their business moving. My week consisted of visiting a Mushroom farm and crawling in a coal pit to identify a screw conveyor to keep their boilers operating, visited an Underground Coal Mine to consult on Belt Conveyors to keep the coal moving out of the mine, a heavy aggregate supplier - they crush rock to create the roadbeds and they also make pre-form block for bridge construction, and am consulting on another conveyor system at a wood flooring manufacturer to help solve costly maintenance issues they're having and hopefully make them run more efficiently.

Funny thing, just because people around here are smart doesn't mean they sit at a desk or computer all day working on complex math and physics equations.

Also, were you the big man who decided not to start the job on Friday? Or was that a decision made for you by the "Real Man" in charge?

No crater because they landed on rock.

No dust because the wind blew it away. No, wait... the opposite.

There's no air. So dust would fly outward from the blast just like gravel. It would not swirl and settle. There would be no turbulence in the surrounding air (because there is no surrounding air) to stir up nearby dust and suspend it. The thrust would just blow dust away from immediately below the rocket, and that dust would follow a ballistic trajectory and land far away.

One bad bg, does this make sense to you?

you know. i was watching capricorn one today and i thought of something. i said there was no dust on the landing feet of the moon lander and there was no crater under the lander. and a few of you had something reasonable to say about the way dust travels in 1/6th gravity on the moon. who told you that info? hmmmmm.

you know. i was watching capricorn one today and i thought of something. i said there was no dust on the landing feet of the moon lander and there was no crater under the lander. and a few of you had something reasonable to say about the way dust travels in 1/6th gravity on the moon. who told you that info? hmmmmm.

Who told me that?

How about physics and my ability to observe the f***ing world around me, you ignorant f***ing twit?!

One can extrapolate the mass of the moon and the mass of earth and figure out what the gravitational forces would be like, and I can observe how objects react to gravity on earth, and I also know how objects react in a vacuum (space). It's just not that f***ing hard, you dim-witted, grey matter challenged, synapse deficient imbicile.

hey, "quote" you ignorant f*cking twit "/quote", have you been in space? have you been on the moon? have you observed things in a vacuum? do you know how gravity reacts on every planet? have you been to every mass in space to compare gravity? i didnt think so.

In more polite, yet equally assertive terms, without an atmosphere dust has nothing to carry it around. You can bring a box fan to the moon and drop dust and dirt in front of it while its spinning until you're blue in the face and nothing will happen. The dust will fall straight to the ground, seemingly unaffected by the rotating fan blades.

Also, the thrusters that propel a craft in a vacuum are still able to do so by acting on the craft, not the environment. In order to "Kick up dust" the thrusters and the feet must act on the atmosphere, which in tern acts on the dust on the ground. Without an atmosphere any dust directly acted on by the thruster will fly away. Any dust NOT directly acted on by the thruster will stay stationary.

Lets take the landers feet for example. When the feet descend towards the ground in an atmosphere (Such as on Earth) they create turbulence in the air. The turbulent air currents created by the landers feet pick up dust on the surface and carry it along the same path as the air. That's why on Earth, dust would create a cloud or otherwise be dispersed by moving objects.

If you think about it, the fact that no dust is kicked up by the lander is more proof that we did land on the moon than anything else. On Earth, if you did happen to drop a craft the size of the lunar lander onto a dusty surface you would've seen dust in the air and on the landers feet just as you say. The fact that there is no dust means that there wasn't an atmosphere, or to put it in simpler terms, the landing didn't happen on Earth. If it did, the dust would've been kicked up by the lander.

hey, "quote" you ignorant f*cking twit "/quote", have you been in space?

No, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of debate whether man has been to space or not. It's something pretty much everyone agrees upon.

have you been on the moon?

Nope, but a number of men have been. Which I don't question due to the overwhelming body of evidence point to being factual rather than supporting a "hoax."

have you observed things in a vacuum?

Yes, as a matter of fact. And I have personally seen a feather fall at the exact same rate as a stone ... ON EARTH!!! OMGzorz how could that possibly be???!!!! Everyone knows that a feather doesn't fall as fast as a rock because it weighs less! (I hate idiots).

do you know how gravity reacts on every planet?

Yes, I do. Because I actually understand physics. Imagine that!

have you been to every mass in space to compare gravity? i didnt think so.

Nope, but not only are we not comparing the gravitational effects throughout the universe, but we don't have to. We're comparing the gravitational effects between the masses of the moon and the earth, which in universal terms are closer to each other than the eyes in your head. The shit you're going on about seems like a big unknown to you, but just because YOU don't understand science or physics doesn't mean that the rest of us should subscribe to your asinine conspiracy theories cooked up by morons and propogated by other morons over the internet.

a few of you had something reasonable to say about the way dust travels in 1/6th gravity on the moon. who told you that info? hmmmmm.

Nobody told me how dust behaves on the moon, but I frequently observe how projectiles behave when atmospheric effects are negligible (throw something, for example). It follows that dust particles would behave in the same way when there is no atmosphere.

Why do you ask?

Archived