LegacyGT.com

conspiracy theories

one bad bg

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not believing everything the govt tells me doesn't mean that the govt is involved in a conspiracy. If you disagree with someone, one bad bg, does that mean that that person is involved in a plot somehow?

If that's how you think, you really should not be a police officer. You will do your community no good at all.

Not believing someone does not mean that they are part of a conspiracy, which is where the word "theory" come's into play. Not everything the government says is turned into a conspiracy theory, only the things they say or do that just don't quite add up to some people. Ok so maybe I worded my post wrong a few posts ago. I'll use SS for an example. The government says we'll get our SS benefits when we retire. Just because you may not believe that doesn't mean the government is conspiring not to give us our benefits. They may say with full intention on doing it. But if the system collapses, that wasn't intended, so technically they didn't lie. Now if by some chance they figure out a way to "make" the system collapse while not loosing that much money just so they don't have to pay out benefits, that would be a conspiracy.

Does that clear it up a bit on what I think conspiracies are(n't)?

Not believing someone does not mean that they are part of a conspiracy, which is where the word "theory" come's into play.

Listen, you f***ing idiot. You talk in circles. Every time someone says that the government isn't involved in a certain conspiracy, you ask "do you believe EVERYTHING the goverment tells you?" and hinge your entire argument on the idea that lies = conspiracy. THEN you say that lies or secrets aren't actual conspiracies. NOW you're trying to say that if it's a THEORY it can be a possible conspiracy. Do the world a favor and once you become an officer, use your issued firearm to off yourself so the world doesn't need to deal with your idiocy, and please do it soon. We don't need any more idiots in a position of public authority.

No. because you're a f***ing imbicile who can't form intelligent thought. I honestly have no f***ing clue what you're trying to say.

Listen, you f***ing idiot. You talk in circles. Every time someone says that the government isn't involved in a certain conspiracy, you ask "do you believe EVERYTHING the goverment tells you?" and hinge your entire argument on the idea that lies = conspiracy. THEN you say that lies or secrets aren't actual conspiracies. NOW you're trying to say that if it's a THEORY it can be a possible conspiracy. Do the world a favor and once you become an officer, use your issued firearm to off yourself so the world doesn't need to deal with your idiocy, and please do it soon. We don't need any more idiots in a position of public authority.

No. because you're a f***ing imbicile who can't form intelligent thought. I honestly have no f***ing clue what you're trying to say.

Wow, so violent. So listen here jackoff(which might be what you need to do to calm yourself down), maybe you didn't read my posts so I'll refresh your memory.

Ok so maybe I worded my post wrong a few posts ago.

Meaning this post......jerk

So you believe EVERYTHING the government tells you?

Which is why I cleared it up with this one

Not believing someone does not mean that they are part of a conspiracy, which is where the word "theory" come's into play. Not everything the government says is turned into a conspiracy theory, only the things they say or do that just don't quite add up to some people. Ok so maybe I worded my post wrong a few posts ago. I'll use SS for an example. The government says we'll get our SS benefits when we retire. Just because you may not believe that doesn't mean the government is conspiring not to give us our benefits. They may say with full intention on doing it. But if the system collapses, that wasn't intended, so technically they didn't lie. Now if by some chance they figure out a way to "make" the system collapse while not loosing that much money just so they don't have to pay out benefits, that would be a conspiracy.

And be careful, the last person that said similar things got a 30 day "break."

I have tried to be civil and have normal conversations. Maybe Kartboy is the only one who realizes that cause he is the only one that has said anything civil. Someone has already said, in nicer terms, that I kinda contradicted myself, so I cleared it up. Why must you feel the need to tell people you don't even know to kill themselves? That's not very nice. Btw, the police academy does not issue a firearm, so I already bought a glock(which was mandatory for the academy) plus I own a few others. How would you feel if someone just walked up to your wife and told her to kill herself? I think you need to put yourself in other people's shoes and think before you say anything. Just a suggestion.

And since you mention suicide, not really a conspiracy but its on topic thanks to brady, do you guys think Cobains sister killed him for the money?

Meaning this post......jerk

I'm not a jerk ... I'm an a$$hole. But I choose to be an a**hole. Which is better than being an idiot. You have no choice in being an idiot. I can be a very pleasant and kind person when I want to be ... but I choose not to with you, because I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

I'm not a jerk ... I'm an a$$hole. But I choose to be an a**hole. Which is better than being an idiot. You have no choice in being an idiot. I can be a very pleasant and kind person when I want to be ... but I choose not to with you, because I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

but are you REALLY an A@@hole?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTVpxxzb2Dc&feature=related]YouTube- Dennis Leary - As*hole[/ame]

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Most physics are not easy to understand for anyone....go on

How about your location and car? You willfully choose ignorance. I hate stupidity. I hate idiots. Go get a bunch of trashy fat bitches knocked up and then come back here and whine about how much your life sucks. THAT would be more tolerable than the bullshit you're carrying on about right now.

:lol: I noticed you left out my title. Is that because your title is stupid and you didn't want to call me out on mine?

Go get a bunch of trashy fat bitches knocked up and then come back here and whine about how much your life sucks.

Oh, is that what you did? Damn that sucks. How much is your child support? Is your car payment paid by "I'm friends with Obama" money?

:lol: I noticed you left out my title. Is that because your title is stupid and you didn't want to call me out on mine?

Ask some of the old timers around here and you might realize that I was the first guy to mess with n00bs like yourself with a "Banned" title. I eventually added the "ORLY" because too many folks were genuinely confused. (But the PM's were entertaining). Regardless, thanks for pointing out your title, because it further emphasizes my point that you're a willfully ignorant jackass.

Archived