LegacyGT.com

conspiracy theories

one bad bg

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh and my grandfather designed the film the used on the moon missions & helped develop it upon their return to the earth... so that conspiracy is not trueci

(thats not a joke, he worked for Kodak and was the head scientist on the team)

That's pretty cool! I forgot about that. Yeah, I imagine your standard film wouldn't be too frickin' happy about being subjected to ANY of the extreme temperatures on the moon! :lol:

Would have been an awesome oversight if they got back from the moon and the film was all cracked from the cold, and washed out from the heat!

"Umm ... sir ... we got the pictures back ... and, well ... it's like that time we left the camera on the dashboard and lost all the vacation pictures."

I bet some of you damn kids don't even remember film! :lol:

That's pretty cool! I forgot about that. Yeah, I imagine your standard film wouldn't be too frickin' happy about being subjected to ANY of the extreme temperatures on the moon! :lol:

That's why the Russians just used a pencil, drawing pad and the services of a courtroom sketch artist.

Here is Laika in deh space.

http://hutnyk.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/laika.jpg

***The real conspiracy: Nearly all the believers in these theories don't have jobs. Proof: They were up all night bantering back and forth about it...Communists are more than likely paying One Big DB and others to take down the USofA

is this why you and other people were posting all night too? btw i have a job, we finished the job on thursday and decided not to start the next one on a friday. something you desk junkies wouldnt understand about real mans work

i dont have time right now cause i have police academy in an hour but i figured i would start this thread now to stop the clutter in the demotivational thread. i did a search on here and only found threads about conspiracy theories on 9/11. so this thread will talk about any you choose. and its not really a conspiracy theory but i find 12/21/2012 very interesting as well.

go.

is this why you and other people were posting all night too? btw i have a job, we finished the job on thursday and decided not to start the next one on a friday. something you desk junkies wouldnt understand about real mans work

Sooooo......which is it, Real mans work, or police academy....

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Would have been an awesome oversight if they got back from the moon and the film was all cracked from the cold, and washed out from the heat!

"Umm ... sir ... we got the pictures back ... and, well ... it's like that time we left the camera on the dashboard and lost all the vacation pictures."

I bet some of you damn kids don't even remember film! :lol:

:lol: yeah. I gues when they had the gemini missions my dad was in elementary school and he got to bring in slides from the trips for his school before they had been released to the general public and the rest of the country had seen them

btw i have a job, we finished the job on thursday and decided not to start the next one on a friday. something you desk junkies wouldnt understand about real mans work

I suppose you are right. Instead,(whooooaaaa, a comma!!!) us desk junkies understand grammar and punctuation. And I own my own business...and probably would opt to work on that Friday (note the capitalized 'F') because that's (holy apostrophe!) why I am successful in the first place.

And.....

How are we supposed to believe your theories when you can't even spend 5 minutes to realize that the person you accused of posting all night was no where near this site past 8PM and not on again until 10 this morning. Some research skills you got there.

is this why you (referring to me) and other people were posting all night too?

Back to the moon conspiracy.

I wonder how the government was able to keep EVERYONE involved quiet. Maybe everyone was killed afterwards?

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

i suppose you are right. Instead,(whooooaaaa, a comma!!!) us desk junkies understand grammar and punctuation. And i own my own business...and probably would opt to work on that friday (note the capitalized 'f') because that's (holy apostrophe!) why i am successful in the first place.

And.....

How are we supposed to believe your theories when you can't even spend 5 minutes to realize that the person you accused of posting all night was no where near this site past 8pm and not on again until 10 this morning. Some research skills you got there.

hes gonna make a hell of an ossifer

You get maced at the Police Academy, just saying....:lol:

Right in the eye too...:lol:

Strangely enough, this isn't the first time I've heard someone who was becoming a cop, spout off about conspiracy theories. I know one guy who was a 9-11 conspiracy believer who is now a police officer. :lol: He laid his whole argument down for me, I just politely smiled and said nothing.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

i dont have time right now cause i have police academy in an hour but i figured i would start this thread now to stop the clutter in the demotivational thread. i did a search on here and only found threads about conspiracy theories on 9/11. so this thread will talk about any you choose. and its not really a conspiracy theory but i find 12/21/2012 very interesting as well.

go.

A wanna be cop who likes crazy conspiracy theories. I foresee many bad arrests in one bad's future. Won't law enforcement be fun! :lol:

You get maced at the Police Academy, just saying....:lol:

Right in the eye too...:lol:

Strangely enough, this isn't the first time I've heard someone who was becoming a cop, spout off about conspiracy theories. I know one guy who was a 9-11 conspiracy believer who is now a police officer. :lol: He laid his whole argument down for me, I just politely smiled and said nothing.

meh, when it comes to the whole 9/11 thing, i wont sit here and say "the government did it" but as a structural engineer, well....some things just dont add up.

Archived