LegacyGT.com

conspiracy theories

one bad bg

Are you really THAT F*CKING STUPID?!!!! Do you realize that Area 51 was the home of the SR-71, the Stealth Bomber, stealth fighter, and several other experimental aircraft that were HUGE technological advantages the US held over other countries when they were developed?!!!!!

Why, pray tell, WOULDN'T they have a super crazy secure base that they ran the development at?!

You've obviously NEVER been around any kind of facilities that work on confidential government contracts for security or defense, or you would realize that even in PRIVATE ENTERPRISE you have extremely tight security measures that aren't HALF as sensitive as an ACTUAL MILITARY R&D TEST FACILITY!!!!

There is nothing I hate more than ignorance and stupidity, so please forgive me for getting worked up over this ... it's just in my blood.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the earth survived a meteor that destroyed 95% of life on the planet, do you really think it wont survive some carbon monoxide, and aerosol? it will, but humans want to live, and humans cant survive that.

So ... you're saying that we shouldn't worry about destroying the planet, because even if we all die as a human race, at least the planet will still be spinning through space?! :lol:

Are you drunk?!

i didnt say just spinning through space. there will be life on this planet, just not humans.

and as hard as it is for you douchebags, please no flamming. a valid argument is one thing but think of it as someones religion. you wouldnt go running into a church at 10am on a sunday screaming "i worship satan!" and if you say you would, 1. youre full of shit. 2. i want video proof or youre an even bigger douchebag. 3. your a complete tool.

making fun of beliefs is making fun of beliefs, whether it be conspiracy theories or religion.

For the record, if I were to shout anything in a church on Sunday morning, it would be that god doesn't exist, which I believe to be true.

Now, your comparison is completely invalid, however. That is because you compare someone who goes out of his way to go TO a place of the worship of god to make fun of those who do.

YOU on the other hand came to a PUBLIC forum seeking to discuss your non-sense that you obviously don't have any actual knowledge on. You speak ignorantly and refuse to acknowledge that you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Also, if you seek to discuss religion in a public forum, you better be prepared to be ridiculed. That's what happens when you bring up "beliefs" in public and there's no way to bring a full consensus.

alright. i have a question for everyone that believes we went to the moon. the lunar lander had over 10k lbs of thrust upon "landing on the moon" the moon is supposedly 1/6th earths gravity. so if you pointed a jet engine straight down on a beach and throttled it to 10k lbs of thrust, what would happen? sand would go flying everywhere and there would be a small crater under the turbine, right? well explain this, no crater, and no dust on the feet or legs of the lander

http://online.wsj.com/media/moon17.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1332/860837479_545ae61f18.jpg

last time i checked.....churches are 100% public.....nuff said

Actually...they're privately owned entities.

Nothing public about them.

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm not saying you wouldn't be welcome, but if you act up they can and will (and have the legal right to) kick you out.

That's the difference between a public and private place.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

alright. i have a question for everyone that believes we went to the moon. the lunar lander had over 10k lbs of thrust upon "landing on the moon" the moon is supposedly 1/6th earths gravity. so if you pointed a jet engine straight down on a beach and throttled it to 10k lbs of thrust, what would happen? sand would go flying everywhere and there would be a small crater under the turbine, right? well explain this, no crater, and no dust on the feet or legs of the lander

http://online.wsj.com/media/moon17.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1332/860837479_545ae61f18.jpg

:lol:!!!!

I could read your posts all day!!!!

Tell me, how would dust end up all over the lander???

There is NO ATMOSPHERE to suspend the dust in the "air" like you would see on earth, and so any "dust" just falls immediately back to the ground ... like a rock, or even a boulder. Same rate of travel. Also, no air or atmosphere to swirl the media (dust, dirt, whatever you want to call it) around in circles.

Seriously dude, please go back and take high school again, but pay attention in your science classes this time ... THEN go on to get a college degree in the physical sciences before you start telling us we're stupid for believing in the lunar missions! :lol:

People like Mr. DB here are the reason for my sig.

You may want to heed my warning before you get sucked in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

youre telling me if you walked into a random church, you wouldnt be welcome? now thats crap....someone start a church thread for these idiots

Depends on the church. Many churches you definitely would not be welcome. I dare you to walk breezily into a Mormon Temple. Let us know how that works out for you.

ok so you go into a church saying you worship satan and you get kicked out. if you go into the white house saying you know all about area 51 and the moon landing didnt happen, youre gonna get kicked out. everyone is welcome in the white house, they have daily tours of it. so like i said, its beliefs people have, and theres no reason to redicule them. argue them, yes. not ridicule.

:lol:!!!!

I could read your posts all day!!!!

Tell me, how would dust end up all over the lander???

There is NO ATMOSPHERE to suspend the dust in the "air" like you would see on earth, and so any "dust" just falls immediately back to the ground ... like a rock, or even a boulder. Same rate of travel. Also, no air or atmosphere to swirl the media (dust, dirt, whatever you want to call it) around in circles.

Seriously dude, please go back and take high school again, but pay attention in your science classes this time ... THEN go on to get a college degree in the physical sciences before you start telling us we're stupid for believing in the lunar missions! :lol:

there is gravity....supposedly 1/6ths of earths...otherwise neil would have just floated off. so yes there should be dust in the bowl shaped feet of the lander......anything else you want to add?

You give those around you an open invitation to ridicule you when you try to argue things you very obviously have almost no knowledge of. It doesn't matter what you believe.

If I walked into NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and believed that I could construct a rocket ship out of a Subaru, I would get ridiculed, and rightly so. I would have zero basis for an argument that I could take my Subaru to the moon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:lol:

Here's the difference DB ... You have walked into a public city square and shouted some crazy nonsense ... let's say you're shouting "God Hates Babies!"

Now, you can legally do that. You should also expect to be ridiculed.

You can also have a "God Hates Babies!" Temple of the 69th order and meet with other fools who believe in the order of "God Hates Babies!" ... you are perfectly in your own right to practice your own craziness if you want, and if people show up in your crazy temple, you are free to determine they aren't welcome.

You give those around you an open invitation to ridicule you when you try to argue things you very obviously have almost no knowledge of. It doesn't matter what you believe.

:lol: so you can say we went to the moon??? why???were you there? so what there is video footage. theres also videos of pigs flying, can they? well i guess they can cause i saw it on tv....wow...pigs can fly... i learn something new one this forum every day:rolleyes:

i told you to try it, so i dare you.

No you jackass. You said churches are public. Anyone can walk in. I am telling you that you are wrong. I'm not telling you to be a rude asshole and shout anything offensive. I'm saying I challenge you to walk into a Mormon temple at all! You seriously would not be welcome. Not even to pray. (Unless you were Mormon).

there is gravity....supposedly 1/6ths of earths...otherwise neil would have just floated off. so yes there should be dust in the bowl shaped feet of the lander......anything else you want to add?

I am going to try to simplify this as much as possible, and dilute the science in the process (sorry to everyone else.)

There is gravity, but the is no air.

Think of it like your car. Gravity is what holds you down, and sadly, it does a good job of it. Air, aka "the atmosphere" is what makes your car go 0-60 relatively quickly, but 60-120 takes considerably longer. At speed, air is the force that slows you down, that pushes exponentially harder the faster you go. Air has the same effect for dust. Without air the gravity has an almost instant effect on it. Long story short, no air = no floating dust.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived