LegacyGT.com

Official NorthEast B.S. Thread

W1CKED

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the rundown guys. Chilly, what FMIC do you have? And Will, car looks great. I really need to get myself a mesh grill. Are those eyelids I spy? If so how do you like them with OBP

Yeah...those are R-Rev FRP eyelids. LINK TO BOTH C/F and FRP

I love the eyelids...gives the front end a "scowl" look...like the car is "angry"...I got the FRP, and just rattle canned them flat black to hide the pores.

The Grille is ALSO R-Rev: LINK TO C/F and FRP

I had that painted at a body shop.

lordchilly's FMIC is the "itsme" FMIC.

I think I'm convinced on the eyelids. I love the look they add.

DO IT. There's no room for fear.

(and if you'd been there Saturday...you would've been able to see what a full taillight Lamin-X cover looks like on a OBP...jus' sayin)

(and if you'd been there Saturday...you would've been able to see what a full taillight Lamin-X cover looks like on a OBP...jus' sayin)

:lol::lol: Saw that post did ya? How do you like 'em? I've never been able to see them in person only in a few scrappy pictures. I'm having some serious trouble making that decision. But I'm 100% on the grill and eyelids. Then I just need to retint my windows darker and I'm all set on aesthetics.

I've never been able to see them in person only in a few scrappy pictures.

Well...here's another "scrappy" picture. I like 'em. Just gotta do my $.05 Chrome Strip delete, and I'll be all set.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/WickedThird/Lucy20007.jpg

Well...here's another "scrappy" picture. I like 'em. Just gotta do my $.05 Chrome Strip delete, and I'll be all set.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/WickedThird/Lucy20007.jpg

I was thinking about doing those overlays but they are like $50 for the pair. Were they a PITA to put on? Do you have wrinkles or bubbles?

What are you using to cover up the chrome piece below the rear lights?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

^^^

They were not a PITA to put on, if you've put vinyl on a window before. I did have a FEW bubbles initially, but I "popped" them with a safety pin, and then smoothed them out with my thumb...combined with the heat of the sun...smooth as can be.

And to answer yer second question:

http://www.roadsidelumber.com/images/electrical_tape.jpg

^^^

They were not a PITA to put on, if you've put vinyl on a window before. I did have a FEW bubbles initially, but I "popped" them with a safety pin, and then smoothed them out with my thumb...combined with the heat of the sun...smooth as can be.

And to answer yer second question:

http://www.roadsidelumber.com/images/electrical_tape.jpg

I see that you are in CT, where are you exactly? If I end up picking up the taillight and rear reflector tint would you help me put them on?

I ask because I F'ed up the ones I did on my 04 WRX last summer and they were just blinker overlays.

Did you have to cut out the rear reflectors yourself from scrap tint/overlay material?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I see that you are in CT, where are you exactly? If I end up picking up the taillight and rear reflector tint would you help me put them on?

I ask because I F'ed up the ones I did on my 04 WRX last summer and they were just blinker overlays.

Did you have to cut out the rear reflectors yourself from scrap tint/overlay material?

I live in Groton...(NAVY guy)...Yeah, I can help you put them on.

If you get the actual LAMIN-X taillight film, they SHOULD come with the reflector overlays...at least, mine did.

Shoot me a PM sometime, and we'll work something out.:cool:

um hell yes bro i have the stock wing and ill definately trade! i was looking for a naked trunk and that lip spoiler! ill PM u immediately. any chance we can meet up this weekend? and im assuming that ur badges are shaved? mine are

Archived