LegacyGT.com

Official NorthEast B.S. Thread

W1CKED

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and ill be the a-hole that pulls out before the meet! i gotta text from my trainers and i gotta go to the gym saturday and start training for a fight in oct. sorry guys! maybe next time..go figure fight camp starts the day of the meet :( MEH!

i dont care about the CEL i really wanted to go i swear. i have a fight comin up and i need to buckle down. maybe i can get all my lgt.com buddies to come to the show and support and have a meet in the parkinglot lol

I'll be the "needs way better luck, new struts/springs and a winning lotto ticket" guy

The last part of that sentence applies to EVERYBODY.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! **cough**Casey**cough**

and ill be the a-hole that pulls out before the meet! i gotta text from my trainers and i gotta go to the gym saturday and start training for a fight in oct. sorry guys! maybe next time..go figure fight camp starts the day of the meet :( MEH!

U told me that u were going to an wrx and evo meet instead of fellow LGT owners meet.

chilly what are you talking about?! im going to fightzone for a private muay thai lesson if you must know! LMAO ill hit u up around 1:30 if thats not too too late. how late are you guys gonna be there?! and btw i would never hangout with evo's and rexers over my lgt brethren...NEVER!

chilly what are you talking about?! im going to fightzone for a private muay thai lesson if you must know! LMAO ill hit u up around 1:30 if thats not too too late. how late are you guys gonna be there?! and btw i would never hangout with evo's and rexers over my lgt brethren...NEVER!

130AM?

I'm meeting up wqith Dan and somebody else at 9am. And expect to leave at 10am

haha my g.f. is detailing my car right now....i might b getting tuned by br bruell tonight! waiting to see if they can squeeze me in. i am supposed to go train muay thai tommorow from 11-130 but if i get tuned....i might just play hookey and go to the meet instead. im a BAMF like that :)

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! **cough**Casey**cough**

:redface: I'm trying really hard. I'm trying to pull together a project that would land me a good deal of cash and so I might not have to work tomorrow...I'll know by the end of the day. As an insurance plan, though, I'll be out in New London working the corners tonight for a few extra bucks :lol:

i wont make it. somebody left my driverside door open and backed up and broke the window and kinked the fender and the door wont close....im literally going to snap. just got my car back two weeks ago after having it sit in a trans shop for a month!!!!! I WILL NOT MAKE THE MEET!!!!!

This is off topic but in the area and going to be awesome. Sept. 19th @ Foxwoods.

Might start up a different thread soon for anyone who wants to check it out. But if you can all get to Mohegan then you can get to Foxwoods so I figured I'd make mention of it here-

http://www.supercarroadtrips.com/Foxwoods/

i wont make it. somebody left my driverside door open and backed up and broke the window and kinked the fender and the door wont close....im literally going to snap. just got my car back two weeks ago after having it sit in a trans shop for a month!!!!! I WILL NOT MAKE THE MEET!!!!!

Really?? That sucks. Post pics

Archived