LegacyGT.com

Official NorthEast B.S. Thread

W1CKED

i wont make it. somebody left my driverside door open and backed up and broke the window and kinked the fender and the door wont close....im literally going to snap. just got my car back two weeks ago after having it sit in a trans shop for a month!!!!! I WILL NOT MAKE THE MEET!!!!!

I 2nd the Holy Sh*t:eek: Very sorry to hear this

I hope this person realizes how much this sux and is going to make it right. If not, I hope you know where to dump the body.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha its ok. it was my g.f. she was detailing my car and went to back up out of the bay with the door half open. Door caught garage side and ripped forward and the glass shattered all over her and the car..shes at the hospital getting the glass taken out of both hands, poor thing. im pretty mature about it so no harm no foul..just a deductible and another couple of subaru-less weeks. i already dropped it off at my best friends body shop whom i trust very much. im good and chilly works and lives right near me so we can always go for a floss if i need my flat four fix. :) pics soon!

This is off topic but in the area and going to be awesome. Sept. 19th @ Foxwoods.

Might start up a different thread soon for anyone who wants to check it out. But if you can all get to Mohegan then you can get to Foxwoods so I figured I'd make mention of it here-

http://www.supercarroadtrips.com/Foxwoods/

if my whip is ready i WILL attend :)

ShamWow's are the worst things!! My roomate got some not a fan! The Absorber with a little california water blade!! Just drove her home tonight freshly painted! Going with my buddy tonight to get his Sti tuned by Mike, should be sweet once it's tuned. See you in the AM.

sorry i swung by so late.. i thought the meet was going to be towards the evening haha. nice group of cars tho!

my car was the black GT and my brother's car was the 09 black WRX

yea...we saw that on the way out. Nice GT.

sorry i swung by so late.. i thought the meet was going to be towards the evening haha. nice group of cars tho!

my car was the black GT and my brother's car was the 09 black WRX

Your wheels looked great. Was that a STI STS you had or a different one with a STI nob? Looked REAL short.

Your wheels looked great. Was that a STI STS you had or a different one with a STI nob? Looked REAL short.

thanks :) it's the cobb dual-adjustable SS with the new STi shift knob. i tried to keep it at the shortest length and throw haha :lol:

You guys should all come to the Bertera Subaru meet in Hartford on 9/18. It'

Should be a big event with alot of CTsubie.com members. I will be there as I am a vendor in CT only as I do auto, home insurance ect.

I would love to see more LGT's at the local CT meets if possible. Please post some pics of yesterday :)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived