LegacyGT.com

Official NorthEast B.S. Thread

W1CKED

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless you get a Players Club card and talk to the person at the hotel front desk or to a host ;)

No I haven't been working there for 9 years lmao

Don't you have to gamble a ton to get a half way decent deal on a room w/ a players club card?

::Incoming noob question:

What exactly do you do at meets? I've never been to one (just bought the scoob not even 2 months ago, not even a second of spare time to get a good detail done) so I don't know what to expect.

::Noob, over::

It's an opportunity to match a face to a name...or username, rather...allows people to make some new friends, check out other people's cars & possibly get ideas for their own. A chance to hang out with like minded individuals.

::Incoming noob question:

What exactly do you do at meets? I've never been to one (just bought the scoob not even 2 months ago, not even a second of spare time to get a good detail done) so I don't know what to expect.

::Noob, over::

Hmmm supposed to work that night. Maybe if I can motivate myself to stay up all day.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachments/florida-lexus-club/138303d1234063740-so-fla-caravan-to-venice-beach-on-feb-28-waterboy_2.jpg

btw there's a swift performance dyno day in those neck of the woods this same date maybe yall should coordinate something!

If someone wants to try to set something up with SWIFT...I don't think anyone will stop them.

Haha yeah MA is pretty vague!! Well your in Quincy i'm in Bridgewater find a location on the way and meet up. I'll be with my two other buddies I think, '08 Sti and Forester XT. Doing a good amount of work this weekend to the Sti. Hoping to finish everything and have it ready to be tuned by mike on sunday! Any idea's of a meeting spot?

Braintree Sears parking garage what time we thinking? Meet starts at noon I believe.

What do u say....about a 2 hour ride? I'm not speeding....I'm going to set my cruise on. I can't afford another ticket cause I got one already from the WBM. So let's meet up at 9am. Take some pics then go. We can get some dunkins before we go.

Archived