LegacyGT.com

Official NorthEast B.S. Thread

W1CKED

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love free food. and we do need to change the name of this thread as the meet was like 3 weeks ago lol

No need for a name change I started a new thread in New England check it out. Oh yea and BLS willl be playing a free show on 10-09.....

yea I will be playing Zakk in my car ;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

No need for a name change I started a new thread in New England check it out. Oh yea and BLS willl be playing a free show on 10-09.....

yea I will be playing Zakk in my car ;)

No, no...we were talking about changing the name of the thread to the NorthEast B.S. Thread...seeing as how the original purpose of the thread has been over for about a month. :lol:

No, no...we were talking about changing the name of the thread to the NorthEast B.S. Thread...seeing as how the original purpose of the thread has been over for about a month. :lol:

oh ok :lol: thats funny. yea i guess this could be a BS thread and the postwhore thread title works. You clowns all better come to the 10-09 meet in Manchester, CT though its an order;)

Didnt you have like 50 posts before this thread started? lol

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

You clowns all better come to the 10-09 meet in Manchester, CT though its an order;)

YES SIR!

http://www.lekkerwear.com/images/happy_face_military_salute_lg_nwm.gif

Didnt you have like 50 posts before this thread started? lol

I can neither confirm nor deny such accusations. :lol: In all seriousness, I sit at work, and if there's nothing to do...I troll LGT.com, NASIOC, and CTSUBIE...which equates into a lot of posts...most, except for OFF-TOPIC, are for expanding my own knowledge.

YES SIR!

http://www.lekkerwear.com/images/happy_face_military_salute_lg_nwm.gif

I can neither confirm nor deny such accusations. :lol: In all seriousness, I sit at work, and if there's nothing to do...I troll LGT.com, NASIOC, and CTSUBIE...which equates into a lot of posts...most, except for OFF-TOPIC, are for expanding my own knowledge.

whats your name on Ctsubie? I am 08spec.B and the Ct Insurance Guy. I am a vendor on both Ct subaru forums ;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

W1CKED

I think I've only got...4 or 5 posts there so far...I just joined not too long ago.

Its a pretty good site alot more people locally then this site. Its alot of WRX/STI owners but we have a few legacy owners also. Where are you located? CT?

Let me buy that Corvette watch you bought on here I want it for my dad, lol

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Not much activity on CT Subie though... Obviously there would be more locals since it is a CT site ;)

I know your on Ctsubie I recognize your avatar:cool:

buy insurance from me damit:lol: jk

but seriously come to the Suburban meet in Manchester we need more Legacy's

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

When is the Manchester meet? I'm headed to Shamokin Dam PA this weekend with the Beretta.

Sorry I have the gecko... lol

Its 10-9 and all the details are in a thread i started in the new england section.

I can do a quote for you one of these days if you want...

Damn slimmy little lizzard:lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Its a pretty good site alot more people locally then this site. Its alot of WRX/STI owners but we have a few legacy owners also. Where are you located? CT?

Let me buy that Corvette watch you bought on here I want it for my dad, lol

I live in Groton...(Navy guy)...been here for 11+ years.

:lol: Who do you think I bought the watch for?? :lol:

Archived