LegacyGT.com

Official NorthEast B.S. Thread

W1CKED

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep...I got it on...I'll take a pic when I go smoke. :cool:

Read yer PMs Casey....

Your car is probably looks 100 times better with that lip. It really ties together the whole front end. Can't wait to see the pics.

And I half read the PM.....In my line of work I only have a few seconds here or there to respond. I'll get to it soon enough.

Do u travel to mass????

I do from time to time. No plans to get up there any time right away....although I can be easily enticed and persuaded with some whiskey.... and no, I'm not hitting on you :lol:

Your car is probably looks 100 times better with that lip. It really ties together the whole front end. Can't wait to see the pics.

As requested...Sorry for the crappy photo...I was really waiting for the "unveiling" until I could get a decent photographer/photoshoot.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/WickedThird/FrontLip-1.jpg

thanks. I ordered a set of V2 from fastwrx and waited and waited for them. I called them for the status and they told me that it has been sold out a while ago...so they gave me a refund.

Wow. is it really that much for eyelids from vivid???

thanks. I ordered a set of V2 from fastwrx and waited and waited for them. I called them for the status and they told me that it has been sold out a while ago...so they gave me a refund.

Wow. is it really that much for eyelids from vivid???

Yeah...

...From what I found...(just from my quick GOOGLE search this morning)...it looks as though R-Rev has the best price.

Here's a couple from JAPANPARTS.com:

Cyber-R

Emotion Fukuoka

G-Square

Gialla

Hippo Sleek

Ings+1

The only thing you should really have to "disassemble" in the lock...and even then, (if it's like the WRX), it's just a c-clip.

(If yer talking about swapping trunks)

Instanced swapped trunks prior to coming to the meet...you could ask him, if you have any questions.

cool thanks for the heads up. yeah we will prob do the trunk to trunk swap in the parking lot. picking up my lgt tonight at 5. cant wait! and what lock u mean wicked? the mechanism? cause there isnt an external key lock on the trunk.

Archived