LegacyGT.com

5th gen 1/4 mile time

Fati LGT

Those times just make me sick to my stomach...

14.59@94.9 was my most recent time with intake/exhaust/TB/tune.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ what are you driving?

a Shrek.

3.6R

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

That makes sense now.

Still has me scratching my head...:lol:

Too much invested. I am in it til death do us part.

Based on what I have seen so far

Stock = low 14

Stage 1 = Mid to low 13

Stage 2 = Low 13 to high 12

Stage 2 + TMIC + Tune = High to mid 12's

Driver seems to be a variable here as well.

I should fix my old post.

Stock = Low 14 maybe maybe maybe very high 13's.

Stage 1 = Mid to low 13

Stage 2 = Low 13 to high 12

Stage 2 + TMIC + Tune = High 12's maybe maybe maybe high mid 12's.

Stage 2 + TMIC + Tune + E85 = Mid 12's

If my assumptions are wrong please feel free to correct me.

The driver is a variable! Also from some reading I've done how you drive matters. The best times I got were with short shifting ( not riding the rpms out) to maintain peak power. Hopefully I'll make it a few more times this year and try and mess with the flat foot shifting and shift at set rpms to see if I can get consistent runs and from there see what the optimal rpm to shift at is. But that's pretty low on the list of things to do right now.

The driver is a variable! Also from some reading I've done how you drive matters. The best times I got were with short shifting ( not riding the rpms out) to maintain peak power. Hopefully I'll make it a few more times this year and try and mess with the flat foot shifting and shift at set rpms to see if I can get consistent runs and from there see what the optimal rpm to shift at is. But that's pretty low on the list of things to do right now.

Driver is one of the biggest variables!

I need to test short shifting myself since car feels like it runs out of steam at high rpms.

I think my clutch cm fx350 is to blame for my last crappy times.

Here is my theory as to why.

"IF" I remember correctly I ran;

14.1 STOCK.

13.5 Cobb STAGE 1 93 map

13.7 Cobb STAGE 2 93 map catted dp (At this point and time cm fx350 was already installed and broken in)

13.3 STAGE 2+ (CATLESS DP + TMIC + TUNE + HEADERS + EWG PLUMBED BACK IN still on fx350)

Everything was fine up until stage 1. After new clutch went it it appears that I forgot how to drive.

I go to the same track, drive the same way, and go when weather is in 50-60's.

Thoughts?

Driver weight also plays a role - so do all unnecessary weight - like a full tank.

That's true. I usually go to the track with about 1/4 tank left and I'm pretty skinny myself lol so no extra weight here ;) .

• 2 months later...

Where are you running?

NED is open wed & fri night for street nights. they are also open Sat & Sun during the day but there are often events on the weekends that prevent the average car from running (or limited time period if your car isn't part of the weekend event).

NED is open wed & fri night for street nights. they are also open Sat & Sun during the day but there are often events on the weekends that prevent the average car from running (or limited time period if your car isn't part of the weekend event).

What he said lol

• 2 years later...

So I have an OBD2 Bluetooth Adaptor with OBDFusion App. (Iphone)

Has a Performance Meter that tests 1/4 mile as well as 0-60. When I first purchased the above my car engine wise was stock with exception of KN filter.

My 0-60 was low 7s can remember correctly.

My 1/4 mile was 15.1 at 88-89mph.

I am now in the ongoing process of tuning with XRT. Car is still engine wise. I do have a new shortblock.

As of tonight:

0-60 was 6.11 secs

1/4 was 14.44 at 94mph

Still have Raptors, 2.5" Y-pipe, and STi catback to add. So more tuning and will probably get the Stg 2 transmission tuning. Should definitely bring down those numbers at least a sec.

I know Alex R has stated 0-60 of 4.8-5.0 seconds which should bring 1/4 at least a sec or more. My overall goal is to trap 100mph or more.