LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

05-06 BSM LGT sedan with tinted windows and female driver on eastbound 80 from Davis till Vacaville around 3pm today. You smiled at me as you passed me, and then I ended up following you until you got off in vacaville. If you're on these forums, you are an absolute beauty! ... And your car too! ;)

You horn dog!!!

I saw a silver lgt wagon driving around Google today at 3:00 PM, I was on a single-gear, wide-seat, huffy google bike with a big basket on the front!

:lol::lol:...............We need PICS!!!!!

My wife's balls are delicious.

That must have been me. This is the first time I have been "spotted". Am I official now, or what?

white 08 LGT with exhaust on Howe Ave today around 1:30. You were getting off the freeway behind me

Damn, I'll never be official then:(

But, since I've never been spotted in the car, I'll prolly never be seen on a bike!!

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Spotted on Friday at about 3pm. GRP sedan going NB on 1 just before moss landing after it goes down to 2 lanes (for the SB people like me). Had a mesh grill. Looked good.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Not me, I have a front license plate, and my girl had my car at her work.... unless she took off the front plate and let another guy drive my car then I would have to kill here:lol:

Monday evening (6/30) at The Fountains in Roseville - 1997 (I'm guessing) white wagon, tinted windows and lowered, COBB decal on the side window. Looked good and subtle.

could be kidatari. black wheels?

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Two sightings in less than 100 yards. Both west bound Hwy 50 around 5ish today. White LGT sedan with aftermarket wheels and a effed up front bumper. Then about 10 cars ahead, ABP sedan with Aggie Alumni license frame.

05 OBP wagon with aftermarket wheel and grille. Looks lowered and maybe blacked out headlights. Female driver. Fourier and Warm Spring Blvd in Fremont.

Finally spotted, and it's the wife driving! Oh well, it's only been 2.5 years. Maybe next time...:rolleyes:

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!