LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

lol saturday... drove up th penn in the morning, was in SF for six hours, drive back down the east bay at night, didnt see a single LGT :( wtf...

i swear, i am going to drive by one of your houses just so i can spot someone and someone can spot me lol...ridiculous :)

haha.. dude.. just drive by my work and you can see my car all day... and pick up a cup of joe while you're at my work.

=P

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

swp lgt sedan at milpitas auto body and paint. looks like it was involved in a fender bender in the front and back. new bumpers were being installed on it as well...

i'm guessing an 06 based off the license plate.

any takers?

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

I was extra stealth...I was in the parking lot behind the fire station lol

Well, I think I finally spotted your ride...

DGM '08 SpecB in an apartment parking lot on the corner of Corte Cabrillo and Soquel Dr. Nice looking ride. The color looks awesome at night.

Well, I think I finally spotted your ride...

DGM '08 SpecB in an apartment parking lot on the corner of Corte Cabrillo and Soquel Dr. Nice looking ride. The color looks awesome at night.

Yep that would be it...Thanks...You should cruise out on a Wednesday, we're meeting a bit earlier these days, 7-730, for pizza at Aptos Pizza if the time helps out any better. I would mind getting a closer look at your ride.

I most likely won't be able to make it this week. Might have plans, but won't know for till wednesday most likely.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Yep that would be it...Thanks...You should cruise out on a Wednesday, we're meeting a bit earlier these days, 7-730, for pizza at Aptos Pizza if the time helps out any better. I wouldnt mind getting a closer look at your ride.

spotted 08 Outback XT on southbound 280 today at 5:30ish. had exhaust on it (looks nice), and mesh grill. You had personalized plates. Tried to wave, but didn't really get a chance.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Spotted today Spec B .. not sure what the color was looked like a titanium silver but it seemed to have a green tinge to it .. hmmm

Spotted on the 80 W heading to SF near Fairfield.

Had Tinted windows but no other mods that I could spot in the short time I saw it. Nice car :)

Can't wait to start cruising around in my 08 spec B

Spotted today Spec B .. not sure what the color was looked like a titanium silver but it seemed to have a green tinge to it .. hmmm

Spotted on the 80 W heading to SF near Fairfield.

Had Tinted windows but no other mods that I could spot in the short time I saw it. Nice car :)

Can't wait to start cruising around in my 08 spec B

Could be mine, but I head east to Sacramento in the Mornings, about 7:30 am or so

Has anyone seen the non-turbo 2-tone white Legacy wagon?

I saw it again today, tried to snap a picture but pretty difficulte on the freeway.

It is a white wagon with the bottom half painted a dark orange/ copper.

I saw it on 880 in the Hayward area. No offense if you are on this board, but it is quite hideous.

Imagine, white wagon with orange bumpers and bottom half all four doors painted orange.

Has anyone seen the non-turbo 2-tone white Legacy wagon?

I saw it again today, tried to snap a picture but pretty difficulte on the freeway.

It is a white wagon with the bottom half painted a dark orange/ copper.

I saw it on 880 in the Hayward area. No offense if you are on this board, but it is quite hideous.

Imagine, white wagon with orange bumpers and bottom half all four doors painted orange.

So, this would be different than the "typical" two-tone seen on the Outbacks?

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.