LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

On Sunday, White 05-07 LGT sedan turning right from hwy 1N to Ocean. Was in the FXT turning back onto hwy 1S.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

White '05-07 LGT on bronze wheels with cleared headlights parked in front of my work in Granite Bay right now. You're hanging out talking to your buddy with the truck. You can probably see my LGTB a few spots over while I'm stuck inside on this beautifyl day. :-(

White '05-07 LGT on bronze wheels with cleared headlights parked in front of my work in Granite Bay right now. You're hanging out talking to your buddy with the truck. You can probably see my LGTB a few spots over while I'm stuck inside on this beautifyl day. :-(

You again a few minutes ago.

Black LGT sedan on Bilby Road -> Hood Frankling -> I-5 North this morning around 7:20am.

Saw you as you were coming down Bilby to make a left turn, I was the white wagon that crossed in front and then was a car ahead of you until about the pocket exit. You might have stayed to the left of me for a bit to get my attention, but I was busy getting annoyed at an SUV that wasn't signalling and didn't notice until you passed me.