LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

Can you get the code cleared at AutoZone or Advance Auto?

Yes but this is a pre-ignition code so it throws everytime you turn the key to "ON". Since my solenoid is tanked im going to remove the instances from the map and call it a day.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators
Looking for a stock LGT suspension setup that's not blown, specifically the rears. Let me know what you have if you are close to Springfield, VA. Willing to buy or just borrow for a bit--I had a coilover break and need to get the car back on the road at the moment :spin:

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

What kind of downtime from your coilovers you gonna have? I know we talked before about trading, but if not talking a long time, I could probably part with mine (the rear LGT oem full assembly) for a bit until you're back on your suspension. (Keep meaning to swap to oem parts for awhile, but haven't had the time to do such)

• Moderators
What kind of downtime from your coilovers you gonna have? I know we talked before about trading, but if not talking a long time, I could probably part with mine (the rear LGT oem full assembly) for a bit until you're back on your suspension. (Keep meaning to swap to oem parts for awhile, but haven't had the time to do such)

Sent you a PM. Would definitely like to borrow your stock setup if you're willing. I'll remove things and get them back to you whenever you need. More info in my PM.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(