LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hicksta, so why you switching over from the BNR18G to the VF52? Process West to AVO? I thought you were trying to go back to stock so you can sell the car?

I would be interested in the BNR and FP if the price was right.

The turbo housing on the BNR 18G is slightly clocked so any OEM style TMIC will be crooked when installed. That's why I'm going with a VF52. I'm still not 100% about going back to stock fueling. It depends on whether or not I can find OEM injectors and possibly an 08+ STi FP.

Royal Sport Bronze Rota SVNs with 235/40/18 Pirelli PZero Neros for sale! 18x8.5 +48 offset - No fender rolling required!

Wheels are in great shape overall, a few nicks here and there. One wheel has some curb rash, and another has some marks from it falling on its face (SO MAD!). Tires have between 9/32nd and 10/32nd of tread! I think I've driven maybe 5000 miles on these tires...maybe. I also have two spare wheels if someone wanted to get a full size spare (no tires on these). Asking price is $1300 for the 4 wheels and tires(Tires alone are $217 each).

Reason for sale: 18x9s & 255/35/18s HOLLA! :eek:

Still got these guys for sale!

Anyone else selling 17x8 or 18x8 wheels? I'd love to buy maddoc's, but outta my price range.

Selling a set of 18x7.5, +48, Rota Tarmac 2's in silver with good useable (30%-35% treadlife) 225/40/18 Kumho LE sports.

Want more wide...

They do have tires. Hanook v12 245/40/18 with a lot of life left. They probably have less than 12,000 miles on them. At this time I'm looking to sell and no trades unless you have some Forgestar F14s.

I'll get depth of tread at a later time and some pics. I'm going out of town right after work tomorrow so no time at the moment.

So I'm thinking about selling my 19x8 Volk GT-V wheels ~26lbs ea., two piece wheel with a forged outer and cast center which was recently professionally powder-coated black with 235/35ZR19 Barum Bravuris 2 tires (UK company/joint venture of Continental AG) with about 80% thread left. Comes with two different style Rays center caps.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/RuskiSi/photo1-10.jpg

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/RuskiSi/photo3-6.jpg

Looking at $2,400 OBO local, tires, center caps and all to cover expenses for Stg. 3 upgrade.

Edited by RuskiTrombone

Hey all - just a publc-service announcement. if you're going to list these or other items in the Marketplace too, please use the New Reply, Manage Attachments process to load your photos. Linked-in photos are not permitted in the Marketplace because they can be de-linked post-sale after the thread has been closed and locked, loaded photos cannot. Then the buyer has no evidenciary evidence of what might be a post-sale issue or outright fraud and no recourse. We want to avoid that for all our members. TYVMIA and carry-on.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Hey all - just a publc-service announcement. if you're going to list these or other items in the Marketplace too, please use the New Reply, Manage Attachments process to load your photos. Linked-in photos are not permitted in the Marketplace because they can be de-linked post-sale after the thread has been closed and locked, loaded photos cannot. Then the buyer has no evidenciary evidence of what might be a post-sale issue or outright fraud and no recourse. We want to avoid that for all our members. TYVMIA and carry-on.

Sadly...do you know how bogged down the server is getting with people doing that ? I've noticed a significant decrease in performance on this site. Especially when trying to pull up the pictures attached.

• Moderators
Bought a set of Bilstein HDs/Spec.B tophats off another member today so once I get some JDM pinks, my RCE Tarmac 1s with 15k will be up FS. Looking to get $1225 shipped/PayPal'd or $1150 picked up or meeting up.

I'll give you a sammich...with bacon.

I'll be patiently awaiting your phone call to arrange a time to meet up. Good day, sir.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Sadly...do you know how bogged down the server is getting with people doing that ? I've noticed a significant decrease in performance on this site. Especially when trying to pull up the pictures attached.

Seriously doubt the server is getting bogged down because of people uploading pictures especially considering you can upload from a URL. What's sad is the fact people are too lazy to even read the rules, and then get their panties in a bunch when their FS threads get locked down.