LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put me on the list for the GS MBC brace...

Edit: I'll also be able to provide you with stock sway bars / bushings / ELs if you need them.

$65 for the MBC brace once it's off, which may be before I drop Cheyenne off this weekend. I'll let you know.

I want the RCE's bad! Lol wish I still had my bilstein/pinks setup to trade. I'm sure you don't want BC coils.

Man if you still had that setup it'd be on!

AVO rear underbody reinforcements - what are you referring to here? Possibly want.

Check here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3028232&postcount=1

I want the AOS and the AVO stuff!

Numero uno for the Crawford. Looking to get $250ish for it as it was $384 BNIB. I have to make sure I can put everything back to stock first though ;)

I want your Process West! And your Cobb mid/y pipes! ;)

There seems to be some interest in the PW :lol:, and sorry, the Cobb mid/y aren't going anywhere mang :D

Already PMed him, back off scooby ;):lol::D

I got your PM and will hit you back :)

Pre-install (before it was installed) dibs on the PW...just saying.

You did, and I got your PM as well. I'll hit you back shortly.

Hope they're boca burgers--Hicksta's one of dem vegan-types...

WTF? Is this because I mentioned Tropical Smoothie Cafe?

:lol:

• Moderators
$65 for the MBC brace once it's off, which may be before I drop Cheyenne off this weekend. I'll let you know.

No rush, really. I'm doing some searching also and am wondering if this will even fit on an '05. Infamous lists different part numbers but the same fitment descriptions :confused::confused:

If it fits I'll take it.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

And I'd have to get new springs for the RCEs anyway - at least for the rears...

And I thought "Tropical Smoothie Cafe" was about something else altogether... :lol::eek::lol:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

No rush, really. I'm doing some searching also and am wondering if this will even fit on an '05. Infamous lists different part numbers but the same fitment descriptions :confused::confused:

If it fits I'll take it.

The one I have is the original non-VDC MBC brace for 05-07 so you should be fine :)

• Moderators
The one I have is the original non-VDC MBC brace for 05-07 so you should be fine :)

*FLUSH* the sound my money makes when hicksta does a part out.

Especially when he has tiny parts that the wife won't notice--gah, what the hell is wrong with me...

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

There seems to be some interest in the PW :lol:, and sorry, the Cobb mid/y aren't going anywhere mang :D

Well I'm def interested in both so please keep me in mind. I have a RacerX to offer for a partial trade (+cash of course) if that interests you at all.

And once you get the TurboXS stuff (bc we all know you will ;)), I'd love to take the Cobb pipes off your hands. :cool:

I'm out for the AVO parts, thanks tho.

Have for sale:

-USDM '05 Legacy wagon tail lights, like new condition- Don't know what these cost

-TXS catted downpipe for 02-07 WRX/STi, great condition- Want it gawn, $225 shipped

-Brand new OEM locking lugs and key- $25 shipped

I'd also like to trade my Tarmac 2's, 18x7.5, +48, 5x100, average condition with Kumho LE 225/40/18 tires @ about 35%: for almost anything 17x8 with/out tires

When you decide to finally cave and sell your brakes for stockers, I'll be there.

Oh, btw my comp is flying in 6th. XD

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/riyaad_ally/100MEDIAIMAG0107.jpg?t=1340226634

Edited by xero287