LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Bit of a feeler here. but anyone local looking for sway bars? I have these but may need to get rid of them quickly to buy a set of wheels.

Whiteline f/r sways (22mm front, 20mm rear)

KB end links all around

Avo rear mounts

Pm me if you're interested, especially if local. I'm located in Alexandria, VA (22303)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Bit of a feeler here. but anyone local looking for sway bars? I have these but may need to get rid of them quickly to buy a set of wheels.

Whiteline f/r sways (22mm front, 20mm rear)

KB end links all around

Avo rear mounts

Pm me if you're interested, especially if local. I'm located in Alexandria, VA (22303)

:lol:

FIRESALE!!!

• Moderators

Official "Feeler" thread:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/feeler-va-f-r-sway-setup-sways-end-links-mounts-186421.html?p=3912041#post3912041

Doing my best to keep track of all who are interested and will update if the wheel sale is confirmed and stuff needs to be sold for serial. Thanks.

Stock wheels would also be for sale if I buy new wheels, pics are in the same album.

• Moderators

99% sure my stock wheels will be for sale now--suspension bits are still up in the air. I'd take $250 for the full set of stock wheels for someone local. Just wheels, no tires. Two of the wheels are in great shape, the other two have a bit of rash. They ride super smooth, no bends, etc. All photos are here: http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/BarManBean/OEM%20Wheels%20and%20Whiteline%20Suspension/

The wheels are still on my car and will not be available until I'm able to get the tires mounted on the new wheels, probably 2 weeks or so. Just keep that in mind if you are interested. If you can be a bit patient, this is a great set of wheels for a great price.

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/BarManBean/OEM%20Wheels%20and%20Whiteline%20Suspension/DSC_0038.jpg

Gauging some interest in a few things sitting around my garage.

-06 WRX Lip: Brand new with mounting hardware

-Tein H Techs: brand new in box (only will sell if I find a good deal on coilovers/suspension)

-Bug deflector from Subaru: brand new, back in WV, wont be able to get til the end of the month

Haven't thought out prices because I may or may not sell them unless someone is interested, Id like to sell it locally before popping it up in the classifieds, shoot me a pm!

I have some stuff that has een taking up space in my garage and its time to clean it out.

CNT catless downpipe m/t for sale, located in newport news va.

Asking $150+ shipping obo

I have an airaid jr intake from an 05 jeep grand Cherokee hemi, fits others as well

Almost brand new used for <2k miles. $100

I also have a front set of all weather floor mats from the same jeep. $40

A 26" top and bottom tool box that were used for maybe 2 months $100 obo

Lastly I have a Thule car top carrier, about 6' long and 3' wide. $100 obo

Make offers people I need this stuff gone!

text me @757.329.9105 for the fastest response

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Forsale/legacy%20parts/DSC_1084.jpg

Pm sent about lip

Gauging some interest in a few things sitting around my garage.

-06 WRX Lip: Brand new with mounting hardware

-Tein H Techs: brand new in box (only will sell if I find a good deal on coilovers/suspension)

-Bug deflector from Subaru: brand new, back in WV, wont be able to get til the end of the month

Haven't thought out prices because I may or may not sell them unless someone is interested, Id like to sell it locally before popping it up in the classifieds, shoot me a pm!

• Moderators

Anyone interested in a set of used yokohama avid W4S tires? Size is 215/45-17, they probably have at least half there life left (25k miles). Lincoln's hair is covered or more on all of 'em. $200 OBO?

If I have a buyer by Wednesday I can order new tires in time for them to get here for installation on Saturday--if not I'll probably just move these to the new wheels.

Edited by BarManBean

Used tires for 200? And half life at that?

I'd just mount them on the next set. There's no way there worth that. 100 bucks maybe.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

• Moderators
Used tires for 200? And half life at that?

I'd just mount them on the next set. There's no way there worth that. 100 bucks maybe.

Meh, it's just a price, and it's OBO. Plus, if you need a new set of tires because the ones you have are not functional (sidewall puncture or whatever) and you only have $200 then these are perfect :) Half life on a set of tires is 2+ years for most drivers anyway.

If there's interest, great--if not, oh well.