LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Moderators
Nice, I can wait.. Should I paypal another $5 or something?

Okie doke. Let me look around and find out where they went. I know I shipped at least one of 'em off.

Don't worry about payment...if it ends up costing more to ship your kit because of the gasket (doubt it) i'll let you know.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just recently acquired an 05 LGT limited. It has a Turbo smart dual port BOV. Im looking to trade for a stock BPV. I am located in western MD. I work in hagerstown. Will travel within reason to swap. Pics available on request.

jake

I'll have a garage after we move August 11th. Till then, not so much. :lol:

It's up to you on what you can or cannot do. I just don't want to do it alone and would rather have help if necessary. Wire up the gauges and help me black out my headlights and you can have the 05 radio. We can do other stuff later. Any experience with FMIC install? I can buy your FP, how much you want?

• I Donated
I'll have a garage after we move August 11th. Till then, not so much. :lol:

It's up to you on what you can or cannot do. I just don't want to do it alone and would rather have help if necessary. Wire up the gauges and help me black out my headlights and you can have the 05 radio. We can do other stuff later. Any experience with FMIC install? I can buy your FP, how much you want?

I can do the gauge install. I've never baked headlights, so maybe you want to have someone else help you with that. I was thinking $100 for the fuel pump.

If you don't have a garage, how do you feel about driving up here to Owings Mills? Mine is well-stocked with tools too.

• I Donated
Okay, next thing. Anyone interested in a trade+cash for stock 05-06 17" wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires? The tires have around 3000 miles on them, by my estimates, so they have almost all the tread remaining. Wheels are in good condition -- a bit of curbage, but nothing major. Looking to trade for stock 17" wheels with all-seasons of any type with 50% tread or greater. If anyone is interested, we can work out how much cash you throw in.

Anyone got a working VF40 and/or a stock exhaust?

EDIT: Also looking for an 05-06 radio.

I have stock cans from an 08. Good shape. Tips might have a few tiny scratches. Located in SE PA. Make me an offer. Not sure what they might be worth.

Ruski -- got a garage? How much of that stuff do I need to do to get it free? :lol: If you wanna buy my fuel pump, I can install that for you as part of the deal. DW65c -- it's like 2 months old.

Parting out car?

I can have MachV run through it before the tune

I have a boost leak tester. Its easy and f

Looking to trade my Stromung straight up for a Cobb exhaust.

Have fold down cloth rear seats from an 07' sedan if someone wants to do the conversion ($175 OBO)

Stock sways, BPV, trimmed engine cover, rear struts, front springs all available. And BNIB Subaru CV boot kit.