LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$30. I'm in Charlottesville. It was trimmed to fit over an AVO a while back and lined with high temp foam to seal.

Looks like I need to make a detour when I go back to Shenandoah. Do you have any pics? I plan on trimming it completely from the area where a TMIC would fit, so any imperfections up there are inconsequential.

Not since I've taken it off the car a couple summers ago. Here's one when it was still on the car:

26312_770263389512_1277988_n.jpg

I can take some current, off the car ones if you want me to.

Assuming its just like that, I'll have to see when I can do a skyline drive photo shoot again! I was thinking a couple weeks. Going to try and get my brother to come down. Maybe you could join us!

• I Donated
any sound clips or pics on car? I'm looking for a good, cheap exhaust.

Dammit, should have done that. :cool: It's a little drone-y on the highway, but not too bad. Decent tone. Definitely a cheap exhaust -- probably comparable to the GMS in terms of quality (actually, I think in terms of everything... I've heard they're the same, but that could be wrong). Tips stick out about an inch from the bumper. The bolts all rusted out and broke, so you'll need to buy new ones.

• I Donated
@fulton, do you still have your cutout / intend on running it. I think my buddy fried my motor when he was driving my car. I have not tried to troubleshoot anything yet, this would be my backup route.

Yeah, mine's broken too. Has been for a while. DMH says a new motor/gearbox is only $40, though.

• I Donated
Okay, next thing. Anyone interested in a trade+cash for stock 05-06 17" wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires? The tires have around 3000 miles on them, by my estimates, so they have almost all the tread remaining. Wheels are in good condition -- a bit of curbage, but nothing major. Looking to trade for stock 17" wheels with all-seasons of any type with 50% tread or greater. If anyone is interested, we can work out how much cash you throw in.

Anyone? Someone has to want some almost-new summer tires to replace their crappy all-seasons, right? These tires placed second out of like 12 summer tires in a recent Car and Driver comparo.