LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

I was told that they were too big by mach V when scheduling my tune. Because I thought the same thing about buying a bigger injector and just tune it down, but I was told at low rpms it would be bad due to fuel atomization I believe he said.

But the guy I talked to wasn't the tuner as he was out of town so maybe I got false information

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Invidia Quad-tipped catback exhaust V1 for 05-09 LGT (~15k miles...I think) - $425

Rallitek Springs (Less than 5k miles) - $200

Koni Yellows (less than 5k miles) - fronts will already be installed in OEM housings - $500

Brand new OEM LGT top hats F&R - $30 each (~$50 new each)

-Keith

All parts are now off my car and ready to roll.

Edited by maddoc

First off this is coming off the car Sunday so will be ready to go EARLY next week. I don't have pics but im sure you guys all know what it looks like.

This is a 3" sedan version that fits PERFECT on my 08. Has maybe 1,000 miles on it so its pretty much new. Hurting for money right now is the only reason i'm selling it. My loss is your gain. Willing to travel an hour or so in any direction to meet up for sale. Don't wanna ship if i don't have to.

Looking to get $1,000 picked up.

Anybody??

First off this is coming off the car Sunday so will be ready to go EARLY next week. I don't have pics but im sure you guys all know what it looks like.

This is a 3" sedan version that fits PERFECT on my 08. Has maybe 1,000 miles on it so its pretty much new. Hurting for money right now is the only reason i'm selling it. My loss is your gain. Willing to travel an hour or so in any direction to meet up for sale. Don't wanna ship if i don't have to.

Looking to get $1,000 picked up.

Invidia Quad-tipped catback exhaust V1 for 05-09 LGT (~15k miles...I think) - $400

Rallitek Springs (Less than 5k miles) - $175

Koni Yellows (less than 5k miles) with OEM LGT top hats F&R - fronts will already be installed in OEM housings - $450

-Keith

Price updates! I also have all this stuff...

(2) 05 Legacy GT MOMO steering wheels Both are about a 6.5-7 out of 10. They have the normal wearing that seems to happen on all of the MOMO wheels - $60 ea.

E-brake boots They are both in poor shape, this is more for the plastic underneath so you can go and buy a Redline e-brake boot and install it on the plastic - $10 ea.

05 LGT E-brake handle 4 out of 10 as far as condition. This would be good if you wanted to put an aftermarket handle on your e-brake - $15

06/07 LGT E-brake handle 7 out of 10, some wear near the button but overall good shape - $30

(2) OEM Shift boots with plastic - $20 ea.

05 Legacy GT Center console Condition is about a 6 out of 10. Some scratches on the plastic cover piece, but could be wrapped in 3M dinoc or neffy wrap is so decided. - $30

Subaru OEM Wheel locks - $10

05/06 Legacy GT PCV Assembly - $25

OEM Autodim/Compass mirror - $100

BNIB OEM LGT Wheel bearings Fronts R & L - $110 ea.

All Pics here: http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/kmaddock/For%20Sale/Legacy%20Parts/?start=all

Sorry, I just bought them.

What he said - Konis sold - thanks dude.

Invidia Quad-tipped catback exhaust V1 for 05-09 LGT (~15k miles...I think) - $400

Rallitek Springs (Less than 5k miles) - $175

(2) 05 Legacy GT MOMO steering wheels Both are about a 6.5-7 out of 10. They have the normal wearing that seems to happen on all of the MOMO wheels - $60 ea.

E-brake boots They are both in poor shape, this is more for the plastic underneath so you can go and buy a Redline e-brake boot and install it on the plastic - $10 ea.

05 LGT E-brake handle 4 out of 10 as far as condition. This would be good if you wanted to put an aftermarket handle on your e-brake - $15

06/07 LGT E-brake handle 7 out of 10, some wear near the button but overall good shape - $30

(2) OEM Shift boots with plastic - $20 ea. 1 sold

05 Legacy GT Center console Condition is about a 6 out of 10. Some scratches on the plastic cover piece, but could be wrapped in 3M dinoc or neffy wrap is so decided. - $30

Subaru OEM Wheel locks - $10

05/06 Legacy GT PCV Assembly - $25

OEM Autodim/Compass mirror - $100

BNIB OEM LGT Wheel bearings Fronts R & L - $110 ea.

All Pics here: http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/kmaddock/For%20Sale/Legacy%20Parts/?start=all

Very soon-to-be for sale. 2007 OEM Crank Pulley from my LGT. Has 78000 miles. Good working condition. Going to be removed on Saturday so it will be available Sunday.

PM me offer. Located in Ashburn, VA 20147

WTB: Used equal length headers with 2 bolt up-pipe connection like Perrin. PM me if you have one for sale.

Off topic but I saw you or your brother last tuesday morning on 695, at the 795 intersection.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

WTB: Used equal length headers with 2 bolt up-pipe connection like Perrin. PM me if you have one for sale.

Found one in FS section.

Off topic but I saw you or your brother last tuesday morning on 695, at the 795 intersection.

That would be my brother on his way to work.

Well I might be looking to trade these. Not really sure but we will see. I will not trade unless it is of equal value or lower value plus cash on your end. I am open to some wheels+something trade but more than likely I will turn it down. NO SILVER WHEELS PLEASE

Wheels

Volk GTN Gold w/polished lip and center caps

18x8 +37

Wheels have rash on one wheel, lips are in great shape but overall could use a refresh.

Tires

Falken Ziex ZE912

225/40/18

Tons of tread left, I have not measured. No uneven wear.

Let me know what you have. You must be willing to drive a little bit if you are not local. Not willing to ship since this is my only set.

Thanks!

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6681/img3259k.jpg

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/3742/img20110611210411.jpg

[