LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pics?

They are still in the car. I can post a pic or two when I get back to the USA. Or just Google a 2009 outback XT and you'll see the wheels I am talking about.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Guest ryan s.
They are still in the car. I can post a pic or two when I get back to the USA. Or just Google a 2009 outback XT and you'll see the wheels I am talking about.

Thanks, just google'd. Not really what I'm looking for. I'm going to keep looking for the LL Bean wheels, but thanks for the offer.

I'm thinking about selling my 2006 LGT Spec B, wanted to get a feel to see if there's any interest. The car is great, but I have the chance to buy a friend's car and may want to jump on it. The wife won't let me have three cars, and I'm keeping my Miata. I would consider parting it, but need stock parts in trade - there's a tipping point somewhere, maybe if I can find buyers for the Brembos, exhaust, wheels, and IC then I'll part the whole thing and go stock.

It's an 06 Spec B and has 101,500, modded with:

SPT exhaust V.2

Brembo brakes

K&N intake

Perrin Top mount intercooler

Cobb catted dp

Turboxs up pipe

Cusco rear sway

cusco h brace

Swift lowering springs

RavSpec front lip

RBS grill

Cobb Accessport, Tuned by TDC

Rota Tarmac 2's with almost new Conti Sport DWS

JL CleanSweep

Alpine 4ch amp with MBQuart Speakers all around

Apline monoblock powering Eclipse 12 Inch sub

Please let me know if you're interested in the car I'll send some pics. Price is up in the air; to sell it as-is I'd have to get decent $$ for it; to part it out, I'd like to quickly find buyers for most of the aftermarket goodies.

Thanks,

Jeff

Have a few potential things for sale:

Invidia Quad-tipped catback exhaust V1 for 05-09 LGT (~15k miles...I think)

Rallitek Springs (Less than 5k miles)

Koni Yellows (less than 5k miles)

Brand new OEM LGT top hats F&R

Motivate me people... Updating with prices

Invidia Quad-tipped catback exhaust V1 for 05-09 LGT (~15k miles...I think) - $425

Rallitek Springs (Less than 5k miles) - $200

Koni Yellows (less than 5k miles) - fronts will already be installed in OEM housings - $not sure yet

Brand new OEM LGT top hats F&R - $30 each (~$50 new each)

-Keith

I'm thinking about selling my 2006 LGT Spec B, wanted to get a feel to see if there's any interest. The car is great, but I have the chance to buy a friend's car and may want to jump on it. The wife won't let me have three cars, and I'm keeping my Miata. I would consider parting it, but need stock parts in trade - there's a tipping point somewhere, maybe if I can find buyers for the Brembos, exhaust, wheels, and IC then I'll part the whole thing and go stock.

SPT exhaust V.2

Brembo brakes

K&N intake

Cobb catted dp

Turboxs up pipe

Cusco rear sway

cusco h brace

Swift lowering springs

RavSpec front lip

RBS grill

JL CleanSweep

Please let me know if you're interested in the car I'll send some pics. Price is up in the air; to sell it as-is I'd have to get decent $$ for it; to part it out, I'd like to quickly find buyers for most of the aftermarket goodies.

Thanks,

Jeff

Location?

Motivate me people... Updating with prices

Invidia Quad-tipped catback exhaust V1 for 05-09 LGT (~15k miles...I think) - $425

Rallitek Springs (Less than 5k miles) - $200

Koni Yellows (less than 5k miles) - fronts will already be installed in OEM housings - $not sure yet

Brand new OEM LGT top hats F&R - $30 each (~$50 new each)

-Keith

Possibly interested in the koni's depending on price point. Just to be clear this would be front and rear? Bolt on?

SPT exhaust V.2

Brembo brakes

K&N intake

Cobb catted dp

Turboxs up pipe

Cusco rear sway

cusco h brace

Swift lowering springs

RavSpec front lip

RBS grill

JL CleanSweep

Thanks,

Jeff

Interested in springs,tires wheels brakes and a few other items. Where ya located. I have stock stuff to go too

I've been thinking of trading my car in a lot lately and wanted to see if there is some interest for my parts. Car is a 2009 2.5GT 5sp.

Gms Catback (rewelded so rear flange doesn't dig into heatsheild for gas tank)

Perrin Downpipe (cat removed with o2 bung)

KSTech 73mm Intake (wrinkle black with heat shield)

Cobb Radiator Shroud (black)

Prodrive Oil Cap

Greddy Oil Drain Plug

Blown VF40

Kartboy STS (no bushings, their staying in the car)

STI front strut bar

Perrin 25mm Front Sway Bar (with energy suspension brackets)

Perrin 25mm Rear Sway Bar (with energy suspension brackets)

AVO Rear Sway Bar Brackets

ISC Coilovers

OEM Navigation (I'll include every thing you need to install into a auto or a 5sp car)

JSC Double Gauge pod (mine is tweaked from new but you can contact JSC for a new one)

Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 Wheels (17x8 painted pear white, comes with two tires with less then 5k on them, and two are beat)

Ray Duralumin lug nuts (I have a used set and a brand new set)

R Rev FRP Grill

OEM Engine Covers (JDM)

This is all just to see if people are interested in them as I don't know and I'm not ready to sell the car so parts are staying on it for now. If it does happen to work out for me, parts are coming off around winter time.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

I've been thinking of trading my car in a lot lately and wanted to see if there is some interest for my parts. Car is a 2009 2.5GT 5sp.

Prodrive Oil Cap

Greddy Oil Drain Plug

Blown VF40

STI front strut bar

ISC Coilovers

OEM Navigation (I'll include every thing you need to install into a auto or a 5sp car)

JSC Double Gauge pod (mine is tweaked from new but you can contact JSC for a new one)

Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 Wheels (17x8 painted pear white, comes with two tires with less then 5k on them, and two are beat)

R Rev FRP Grill

OEM Engine Covers (JDM)

This is all just to see if people are interested in them as I don't know and I'm not ready to sell the car so parts are staying on it for now. If it does happen to work out for me, parts are coming off around winter time.

if you do sell the car and part out.... Id be interested in the front strut bar, Im sure that comes off nice and easy!

I would be interested in the wheels and possibly a set of the lug nuts.

Prodrive Oil Cap

Greddy Oil Drain Plug

Blown VF40

STI front strut bar

ISC Coilovers

R Rev FRP Grill

OEM Engine Covers (JDM)

How do you like the coilovers? How many miles?

if you do sell the car and part out.... Id be interested in the front strut bar, Im sure that comes off nice and easy!

Sounds good, the hardware is a little oxidized from the winters. Should clean up nicely though. Also the paints a tad scuffed by the TMIC.

Possibly interested in sways/brackets.

I would be interested in the wheels and possibly a set of the lug nuts.

One wheel has a scuff on three of the spokes. I can have the wheel repainted for you or have all 4 repainted another color for cheap.

How do you like the coilovers? How many miles?

Mileage I don't know. Their nice coils, they are seized though. I tried breaking the fronts loose again yesterday and no anvil. I'm sure you could send them to ISC to have them rebuilt.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

• I Donated
I would DEFINATELY want your rear swaybar, I'd pay you now and take it off your car lol.

It sounds like he's not selling until the end of the year. I'm about 95% sure on the sways and brackets, depending on price.

OEM Engine Covers (JDM)

I'd be interested in the following parts if you decide to part out.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.