LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sounds like he's not selling until the end of the year. I'm about 95% sure on the sways and brackets, depending on price.

Price would probably be pretty cheap for every thing.

I'd be interested in the following parts if you decide to part out.

I also have a grimmspeed EBCS if you need one too.

Sad to see that you are almost 80% sure your going to sell it Windy.

I want to sell the car and move to a more mod friendly platform, but i'm not sure if I'm able to on my own right now. So this is all just seeing if there is interest in the parts on the car if I am able to sell the car.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

I also have a grimmspeed EBCS that was bought from Bolksey85 BNIB if you need one too.

Fixed.:lol:

If I have the $$$, I may be interested in the wheels or the coilovers. Depends on where the cash flow is going at that given time.

Fixed.:lol:

If I have the $$$, I may be interested in the wheels or the coilovers. Depends on where the cash flow is going at that given time.

But its used now, since its on the car :) Had the car retuned for the EBCS and Intake, shame its only at 17.5psi. Oh well new car if I can do it will be tuned for 25+psi and meth.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

But its used now, since its on the car :) Had the car retuned for the EBCS and Intake, shame its only at 17.5psi. Oh well new car if I can do it will be tuned for 25+psi and meth.

How does it feel compared to old with the intake and EBCS? And damn you and your easy speed Evo aspirations.:lol:

How does it feel compared to old with the intake and EBCS? And damn you and your easy speed Evo aspirations.:lol:

EBCS made a difference, feels like it spools quicker. It deffinitly holds boost better. Intake made no real difference besides sound :)

Oh trust me, intake, downpipe, boost controller, the cars quicker then a legacy would be with a 20g on it.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Motivate me people... Updating with prices

Invidia Quad-tipped catback exhaust V1 for 05-09 LGT (~15k miles...I think) - $425

Rallitek Springs (Less than 5k miles) - $200

Koni Yellows (less than 5k miles) - fronts will already be installed in OEM housings - $500

Brand new OEM LGT top hats F&R - $30 each (~$50 new each)

-Keith

Again... Price are OBO

Im looking for a set of 650cc Side Feed Injectors for my Sti Motor. I live in Virginia(chantilly/fairfax). I currently have a set of Power Enterprise 850cc to trade if possible because they are too big for my setup 703-789-1655 John

I'm sending a set of PE850 SF injectors to WitchHunter to clean and flow balance. Will be up for sale once I get them back.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Ideal situation is to go big if you can and tune down for your needs. You can always go small on big injectors but you cant go big on smaller injectors.

Why are 850s too big? They can be tuned to run however you would like them.
Mr.350

Ideal situation is to go big if you can and tune down for your needs. You can always go small on big injectors but you cant go big on smaller injectors.

This is what I was saying, not sure why the guy who bought your car feels that 650s make sense instead of 850s?

[