LegacyGT.com

2011 Subaru Legacy STI - Photos Released

N.sane

So far its Japan only.......I really don't understand why they haven't ever made an STI Legacy for our market.

No one can make me believe that Australia (which has always gotten the good sh*t) is a bigger market than North America/Canada !

The reason is simple: The USDM will not pay the extortion (yes it is) for a Subaru that is not really improved under the hood, and cost north of the 335i twin turbo.

Believe me, I'd love to grab an S402 (easily the best looking Legacy IMO), but it runs $50K, and $40K used...I love me some Subie, but no way.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that motortrend site has an image of a 6=speed manual shifter....think it's a double clutcher?http://image.motortrend.com/f/tuners/limited-edition-sti-tuned-legacy-25gt-ts-arrives-in-japan/33584637+w750/2011-subaru-legacy-gtts-shiftknob.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest '08BAMFGT
Here I was thinking Subaru was so great for holding strong with the slowly dying MT. I considered a 2010 GT but when I saw and drove my 4th Gen i was sold. Not sure if this would have changed my mind. Esp. with whatever price tag its has.

• 2 weeks later...
I would seriously like to get a hold of one and do a ton of sheet metal redesign. There is a potential to make a super cool design, but I just can't seem to get use to this 2010+ look. The STi doesn't offer anything different. I laugh when I see the bumpers....I seriously...that's the best they could do. What, did they have an intern in the design studio do that one.

I would seriously like to get a hold of one and do a ton of sheet metal redesign. There is a potential to make a super cool design, but I just can't seem to get use to this 2010+ look. The STi doesn't offer anything different. I laugh when I see the bumpers....I seriously...that's the best they could do. What, did they have an intern in the design studio do that one.

Exactly, wider tires, body panels, etc etc..

Plus the lack of additional horsepower is a big joke... This car should at least should have 350+ hp!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

• 2 weeks later...

Archived