LegacyGT.com

Vanity Plates

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted the Acura one sometime last year. Veteran plates, and the driver wasn't exactly young so no idea if he was aware of how the plate looks, or if he think it means something different....

The window decal is from a SUV that parks at the building I work in.

IMG_20121009_095706.thumb.jpg.cd01a9fa21fa0b98c9e129ef520c7496.jpg

IMG_20121121_081354.thumb.jpg.3a4cff6d3d1ccd663e1bf2a947b359ee.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Terrible pic (driving at night, trying not to rear end the lambo), but saw this Lamborghini in Newburyport last night... License plate: Y SAVE :lol:

I find the fact that you even included that picture in your post slightly hilarious. Lol.

first time I tried to snap a pic of lambo with my cell, I got one of those. I saved it until I could get a better shot. I mean, its a Lamborghini.

One person I know spent $35,000 on a used Lamborghini Espada, spent another $35,000 on the V-12 engine and another $35,000 on the interior and various exterior parts. His license says:

LIRA PIT

Another hot rodder has a 1949 Mercury lead sled custom that he painted metallic green. His license is:

GANGREEN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The sale of vanity plate was quite brisk in Ontario when the plate just had the ONTARIO line on top, the name followed by a number (you couldn't get, say, LINDA, it would be serialized to something like LINDA34 so you could have a lot of people with the same name getting a vanity plate) and the bottom line said KEEP IT BEAUTIFUL. Then the province changed the bottom line to YOURS TO DISCOVER.

So the named plates would now read:

ONTARIO

LINDA34

YOURS TO DISCOVER

But she isn't mine to discover. You don't see nearly as much of this as before.