LegacyGT.com

sexy custom engraving on brake rotors

frank_ster

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Canadia...fail.

Hey, now.:mad:

Next you'll be all butt hurt aboot the Habs smoking all the good US hockey teams in the playoffs.

Yes, I took the thread there.

Nice engraving, OP!

Funny thing is...up until 2 years ago I was so embarrassed to be an American that whenever I left the country I claimed to be Canadian. I actually bought a bunch of Maple Skateboard Company gear (t shirts and hoodies) and wore them almost exclusively on my European Vacations. I'll tell you, people were much nicer. The world likes Canadians and generally dislikes people from the States. :lol:

And anyway, my favorite Band is from Winnipeg.

bah the car doesn't have enough hp to realy heat those rotors up lol

its just some thing i felt like doing.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

I would have engraved a hamster in such a manner that when observed from outside at speed, it created the illusion it was running.

Sorta like this

FTMFW.

That's a whole new level of spinner. What's funny is that you could get flip-book style stickers and get it to look like that were happening.

I approve of hampster mod. I disapprove of maple leaf engraving.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I did the Kazoo mod on the Greddy Type-S on my old Legacy. I almost peed my pants the first time it went off. It was the funniest thing I've ever heard, bar none.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

That car was destroyed years ago. Picture:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii287/bac52/DSCN0478.jpg

Next you'll be all butt hurt aboot the Habs smoking all the good US hockey teams in the playoffs.

Nice engraving, OP!

I'm totally cool with Canadians. After spending just one month around 20 or so of them in Florida, I was ending every freaking sentence with, "eh?"

They were from Toronto, eh?

But seriously dude (California talk), the World Series of Poker gets twice the TV ratings of Hockey in the States, eh?

OP,

can you engrave a penis on a rotor?

if so, how much?

i have ca$h

:lol:

(I'll say it before someone else does) I was going to do that too but then they told me 15 inch rotors wouldn't fit on my car.

Oh snap!

Nice engraving, OP!

no one likes hockey in the states, you guys beat us in football then u can talk :spin::lol:

Pointless, yes, but points for creativity. :D

I'd consider it if I were to hang a brand new brake rotor in my house as wall art, or something... but on the car, not so much. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived