LegacyGT.com

The Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Gohmer1

This looks awesome too,...But for the money, Im going to get 18" or Boostjunkies rims,..the Arospeed RevII if I can find them,..

Here's a suggestion,...can you peeps put the prices of what you paid for your rims and where you got em,..makes it easier for us shoppers to find a good price,..

Keep the pics coming,..Im droolin....Going rim shopping today,..bet they're going to be $$ as Hawaii got shipping costs too,...

Wish me luck,..

Volk Racing GT-V's w/Potenza SO-3's (18X8, +43, gunmetal-titanium, 225/40):

http://webpages.charter.net/wsholar/img_0397_vlow.jpg

These are Rev Model 2s in hyperblack. 18 x 7.5 with +45 offset. Suspension is STI Pinks in front, nothing in the back!!

Tires are 225/40 Fuzions. I took the cheap way out and am not too dissapointed so far.

Garret

IM001601.JPG.8650ab7a5f5d0ccf4e88502f9ad90a1e.JPG

IM001602.JPG.62c35ed3dfedbe2911e4ac993270d3e3.JPG

Gohmer1,..

Where did you get your rims from? They have a weblink?

I found the same rims at this website but its not the color I want nor offset....

www.autoyaz.com

Could use "anyone's" help in finding a weblink to these nice rims,..I googled and havent found enough,..just the one above for the Rev II,..

thanks

These are Rev Model 2s in hyperblack. 18 x 7.5 with +45 offset. Suspension is STI Pinks in front, nothing in the back!!

Tires are 225/40 Fuzions. I took the cheap way out and am not too dissapointed so far.

Garret

Gohmer1,..

Where did you get your rims from? They have a weblink?

I found the same rims at this website but its not the color I want nor offset....

www.autoyaz.com

Could use "anyone's" help in finding a weblink to these nice rims,..I googled and havent found enough,..just the one above for the Rev II,..

thanks

+2 Where can I get these and how much? These are some of the nicest wheels Ive ever seen. You also sound like the price is reasonable? PM me or post where to hook up with these! Franklin:eek:

Thanks for the link,...I could find this after over 10s of Goggle pages,..Anyone else have links I can compare prices?

Im trying to find who can ship to Honolulu, Hawaii the cheapest,...prices of rims are about the same,..

Thanks GranTourer,..I didnt know there were more Rev model wheels either,..

Well, since we now have a photoshop of my wheels on another car, I guess I'll toss the OG version in :p:D BTW, nice car there Legacy05, although the wheels are a little bigger than in the photochop.

19"x7.5" Arospeed/REV Model II, hyperblack, 45 mm offset. 225/35/19 Falken ST-115.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Pisadong/109-0931_IMG.jpg

Can you post a close up pic of just the rims? Cause those are kick ass. Do they make those in bronze?

There are pics of these wheels on my car, as well as on other people's cars all over this site. They are clearly "inspired by" the Volk CE28's, and I believe that they are available in bronze, but only in 17" and 18". Here are a couple links to my pics, but you will easily find others as well.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3717

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11116

someone explain how to put pictures in the forum and i'll put pictures of my car with Blitz Technospeed 18x8.5 Z1's...thanks.

not to be a jerk, but 'please' goes a long way. :) You need to 'go advanced', then upload using the ''manage attachments" option, or use the tags to liknk to photobucket, shutterfly, etc.

This car is NOT mine but this shit is pimp! Figured you guys might like it. And yes I know this is an lgt form so no sarcastic comments.http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

Well, the whole reason this thread is stickied is so that people can see how various wheels look on the LGT. Your post didn't help much, did it? :D

okay lets read again, no sarcastic comments. people like you get on my nerves:argue:
Well, the whole reason this thread is stickied is so that people can see how various wheels look on the LGT. Your post didn't help much, did it? :D

people like you get on my nerves:argue:

Glad to know I made your day a little brighter..... :D

Are you talking to me?

Yes, t3h DM was talking to you. Drop it from here....show's over, mmkay?

Forum rules > your need/desire to post OT in this thread