• Sat May 8th
    • Sun May 9th

Performance:

coilovers > struts > leaf springs > bags

Reliability:

leaf springs > coilovers > struts > bags

Comfort:

bags > struts > coilovers > leaf springs

I mean if you must use air suspension in anything other than a semi just know it's only for looks and not at all for any of the things it was meant for. Part of the reason tractors have air suspension is because they use other pneumatic systems (like brakes) and have the proper components for them.

I don't know, we've not had a single problem with any of the trucks with bags. It's all in the setup, just like anything else. You go cheap-you have problems, but if you take the time and do it right and they should give you years of problem-free operation. Plus, it makes the truck easier to load. That friggin Busa is HEAVY!

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reliability:

leaf springs > coilovers > struts > bags

2 words: Megan Racing...:lol:

Comfort:

bags > struts > coilovers > leaf springs

Coilovers can actually be very soft AND be valved to match with the spring rates.

I don't know, we've not had a single problem with any of the trucks with bags. It's all in the setup, just like anything else. You go cheap-you have problems, but if you take the time and do it right and they should give you years of problem-free operation. Plus, it makes the truck easier to load. That friggin Busa is HEAVY!

I saw you tonight! Even thought it's a nissan....it still sounds nice.

Archived