21 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• Sat April 24th
    • Sun April 25th
    • Sat May 1st
    • Sun May 2nd
    • Sat May 8th
    • Sun May 9th

Next meet is May 2nd, 1:30pm at BJ's in Addison.

Google map: [ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=32.954549,-96.82802&num=1&t=h&sll=32.95422,-96.825946&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&ll=32.954543,-96.827885&spn=0.003763,0.006947&z=18]4901 Belt Line Rd Addison, TX[/ame]

Attending: forestir, shado, LowFast, rubbercow, grimlin, TonyTwo-Tone, Verwilderd, executor485*, RallyNavvie, hal9e3

Awaiting confirmation: papag, ClimberD

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd pick a date, but i don't know TX very well. Regradless, i've been waiting for an excuse to drive down to TX for a leggy meet. I'm in.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

We are in but it has to be in May, the Wife is out of town the entire month of April. I voted for the 1st but the 8th would be good as well. Addison works for us, actually either location is good since we are centrally located.

Well, whatever day we have it, I hope w have it on a sunday. I have to sell cars on saturdays and can't ever make it out unless it's late. I missed the last meet because of crappy work and I'd hate to do that again! I voted the 9th because I think my fiancee's out of town and it would be easier to go out (she doesn't like car meets :( )

As far as a place, what about BJ's in Hurst??? If we could find a place in between ftw and dallas I think more people might come....well maybe.

We can do it in grapevine as well. I think we should go to a place big enough and not so crowded where we can park all together so we can get some sweet pics.

Yes, the turnout is usually much stronger when we meet over in Dallas, rough for the Fort Worth gang but overall it makes for a better GTG. I am all for the usual in Addison but don't mind if we do a Sunday instead of Saturday, either works.

I'm up for any location (would prefer something close to grapevine, but will drive where ever if needed). But Please on a Sunday. we are way too busy at the shop on Saturdays for me to break away. But mother's day is out for me for obvious reasons.

Can't wait to see you guys!

~Mary

Saturday's are best for me. I will call in sick if it's on a Sunday. I don't usually do that but tough sh_t. They will deal with it.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Archived