21 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• Sat April 24th
    • Sun April 25th
    • Sat May 1st
    • Sun May 2nd
    • Sat May 8th
    • Sun May 9th

I have tried to upload pics. But I keep getting a security token missing message. I will keep trying. Pics are nothing special. The camera I used does not focus the best. Next time I will make sure and steal my wifes camera from her. Better yet shes coming too.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes! Here are the pics I took from the meet. Not the best camera but they are pics nonetheless. Next time I will snag my wifes camera.

1789222340_Legacymeet2018.thumb.jpg.ebe81ea6b6102ba54822db3f90e035ac.jpg

398320146_Legacymeet2006.thumb.jpg.f31646d0341833abc2330e23ea747620.jpg

1725047637_Legacymeet2008.thumb.jpg.394c3e9130fe3e2b8c077b9d9ebb7865.jpg

2039724633_Legacymeet2009.thumb.jpg.745bac528022fc53f342b3ec307e8d8a.jpg

858497668_Legacymeet2013.thumb.jpg.ec0b5f151cc171b74fa0309476470207.jpg

BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

I havent been exploring the town for photo shoot spots yet. But i'm sure that there are a few places somewhere.

And as for far in advance... It wont be for a couple of months anyway, still getting the house in order from all the moving, lol. And Sunday afternoon would be no issues either.

Time to search the town :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

A dually? That doesn't sound like near as much fun as an LGT. lol.

Exactly, that's why I'm keeping the SE-R

Not as much fun, but the LGT cant pull a load like the dually ;)

Yep, and I have an '81 Silverado regular cab and equipment to haul with it to the track. The dually is so I can stop driving that thing to the races, 6-8 MPG on race gas is for the birds. The dually will be getting a TON of mods though-a built 454 and Procharger are on the short list. This is not mine, but I'm going for something like this http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/377/4001/38442000001_large.jpg

'81 huh? Older than I am...

Same here, it will be my second one.

Mine isn't as expensive as a new LGT so you can afford both ;)

Besides, in what world is an 81 pickup worth as much as a brand new LGT? :confused:

LOL! I was going to either drop a LARGE down payment on a '10 (finally got rid of some other toys) or get something else new to drive, but found the truck and didn't want to pass that up

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Please, for the love of anything that is good and holy... DONT SLAM A TRUCK TO THE GROUND!!! There is absolutely no value in that. Cars, sure... drop em down if you want... but a truck?!?! Makes the thing worthless for using it as an actual truck.

*off the soap box*

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Typically, I'd agree with you, but this one will be on bags ranging from a little above stock height at full lift to laying frame when it's aired out and the towing capacity will remain intact. I have the other truck and parts to haul.

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Performance:

coilovers > struts > leaf springs > bags

Reliability:

leaf springs > coilovers > struts > bags

Comfort:

bags > struts > coilovers > leaf springs

I mean if you must use air suspension in anything other than a semi just know it's only for looks and not at all for any of the things it was meant for. Part of the reason tractors have air suspension is because they use other pneumatic systems (like brakes) and have the proper components for them.

Archived