• Sun April 25th
    • Sat May 1st
    • Sun May 2nd
    • Sat May 8th
    • Sun May 9th

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty sure I'll be there, at least for a while. Unfortunately I don't have any new goodies to show off, other than a new clutch. Maybe I'll bring the old F/W for a show and tell - I'm thinking of turning it into a clock!

Pretty sure I'll be there, at least for a while. Unfortunately I don't have any new goodies to show off, other than a new clutch. Maybe I'll bring the old F/W for a show and tell - I'm thinking of turning it into a clock!

Oooo... That's a really nifty idea... I have a Spec LWFW nobody seems to want, so that'd be perfect...

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Oooo... That's a really nifty idea... I have a Spec LWFW nobody seems to want, so that'd be perfect...

Don't forget, it's a three-step process:

1) Figure out how to do it

2) Do it

3) Convince wife/GF/POSSLQ/Other to let you put it up:)

Don't forget, it's a three-step process:

1) Figure out how to do it

2) Do it

3) Convince wife/GF/POSSLQ/Other to let you put it up:)

I've got a garage... That's my man room, wife has no say in what goes up on those walls ;) hehe

Now, the figuring it out and doing it... I LOVE custom fab jobs, so this is right up my alley. Just needed the idea to set me off :) *Thanks :thumbsup:

It was great seeing everyone and meeting some new faces.

Thanks for pulling this together rubbercow.

Always learn new stuff... need new tires, wheel alignment, and more boost (or, as executor might say, needs more cowbell).

I'm sorry that I missed it. I even got my car detailed last night, but I wasn't feeling well at all today (could be from lack of sleep over the last few days with the merger and what not)

I had a great time meeting everyone today. I wish we could have stayed around for lunch but work was calling. I will put up the pics that I took tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great week.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Good to see everyone, and meet all the new people, we will try to coordinate having it at our place next month for a BBQ. It would be cool to take a pic of our street lined with Legacys.

We should take a trip over to Legacy Blvd and have a picture there too ;) I was upset that I forgot my camera yesterday, wanted to get some good pictures of all the Leggies together.

Just let us know when and what to bring, we'll try and make it again.

Absolute pleasure meeting all of you.

x2. That's the most leggys i've ever seen at one place at one time.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Oh yeah....it is soooooo rare to run into another Legacy. So it was nice to see a bunch in one place!

Remember too, that i live up in OK, so seeing that many is definitly rare to me. Even double that for modified leggys.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Archived