• Sat April 24th
    • Sun April 25th
    • Sat May 1st
    • Sun May 2nd
    • Sat May 8th
    • Sun May 9th

Why are the Okies dictating times and places for our meet? :lol:

LOL! :lol:

Technically, though, neither of us are okies... Speaking for myself, I'm here because my job has dictated me to be here (Air Force).

This probably best descirbes my reaction to when i found out i was getting stationed in OK: :nono:

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What time were we thinking? And if everyone is thinking 24th then I'm going to plug the charity BBQ that I'll probably be volunteering at in Addison at Les Lacs Linear Park from 12-3pm. That could be a good way to meet if the weather is nice, but it might be early?

What about meeting up here?

BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

What about meeting up here?

I am already volunteering my time for the charity BBQ there at the park so I will at least be there. It's my company that is sponsoring the event and my skills were needed. Hoping the weather stays dry, but I think we have a shelter rented at the park already.

Had a nice day hanging out with Schado and Grocery Getter. It would be nice to get some more Legs together at once. Maybe next weekend?
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Good enough....? Sh.... So says the owner, and not the other people standing around the car while it was on the dyno. I wish mine was that good enough, lol.

Anyhow, if the Texas guys do something again this weekend, i've already commited (my wife wants to go to Texas = LGT plus a Fozzie XT sport in attendance) so i'm down.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

That's really good. I bet the drive home was fun.

Yeah, for the both of us. On my way home, on the tollway there was something on the road that the vechile in front of me kicked up and caused to take flight. It all happened so fast, no more than a second, and i fully ran into it, shattering whatever it was, causing pieces of it to fly all around and over/under my car. I think it was some fiberglass or plasitc though, as the only evidence i found of any damage was the bumper cover piece on the passenger side of my leggy was popped off and barely hanging on (put it back, so it's all good). I still need to wash it and take a more detailed look to see if there's any further damage, though...

Still scared the crap out of me though...

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Was great hanging out with grocery getter and schado as well for an hour yesterday. Those Cobb guys were also really nice helping me solve that oil feed dilemma as well. Great trip overall. Looking forward to the next meet.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Yeah, for the both of us. On my way home, on the tollway there was something on the road that the vechile in front of me kicked up and caused to take flight. It all happened so fast, no more than a second, and i fully ran into it, shattering whatever it was, causing pieces of it to fly all around and over/under my car. I think it was some fiberglass or plasitc though, as the only evidence i found of any damage was the bumper cover piece on the passenger side of my leggy was popped off and barely hanging on (put it back, so it's all good). I still need to wash it and take a more detailed look to see if there's any further damage, though...

Still scared the crap out of me though...

Clear bra? My one big mistake was not getting it when my front end was in great shape. Something to look at

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

How about noon at BJ's in Addison, on May 2nd?

i'm down for sure on may 2nd!

Anyhow, if the Texas guys do something again this weekend, i've already commited (my wife wants to go to Texas = LGT plus a Fozzie XT sport in attendance) so i'm down.

We are down for the 2nd. Make the call Rubbercow

Might be able to do the 2nd, depends on time and place...

Me too. I will have to work in the afternoon. But I would love to hang out for a bit.

Archived