1. 1. When?

• Sat April 24th
    • Sun April 25th
    • Sat May 1st
    • Sun May 2nd
    • Sat May 8th
    • Sun May 9th

Looks like we have a tie so far.

April 24th is 5 votes: forestir, grocery getter, ppettit2005, XLeezardx, (hal9e3)

May 1st is 5 votes: executor485, LowFast, papa g, RallyNavvie, (and me. I can move my schedule around for any of the dates, but May 1st is easiest)

I think we did one once at that brewery north of DFW (I think it's attached to Bass Pro Shops). Turnout was OK but we didn't nearly fill the giant table we had reserved.

That was "Big Buck" at 2501 Bass Pro Drive.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm okay with either date... May 1 or Apr 24 can work for me.

Looks like we have a tie so far.

April 24th is 5 votes: forestir, grocery getter, ppettit2005, XLeezardx, (hal9e3)

May 1st is 5 votes: executor485, LowFast, papa g, RallyNavvie, (and me. I can move my schedule around for any of the dates, but May 1st is easiest)

Then... why not both?

I'll be heading down with grocery getter on Saturday, so i'll be in TX regardless of the meet or not. I'll go ahead and add a vote for the 24th, though i'm down for any of the other dates as well.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

only way I could go on a Saturday is if we do a meet pretty centralized, ie grapevine/ Lewisville, other than that, I'm out :( (unless we can do a sunday). I would love to come because I just got my new wheels put on my legacy this week. Looks pretty sweet... if I do say so myself ;)

~Mary

What time were we thinking? And if everyone is thinking 24th then I'm going to plug the charity BBQ that I'll probably be volunteering at in Addison at Les Lacs Linear Park from 12-3pm. That could be a good way to meet if the weather is nice, but it might be early?

Then... why not both?

I'll be heading down with grocery getter on Saturday, so i'll be in TX regardless of the meet or not. I'll go ahead and add a vote for the 24th, though i'm down for any of the other dates as well.

Alright DFW Leggies we have 2 Okie Leggies that will be in Plano, TX at Cobb Tuning. Please post the address and time where everyone will be meeting. I will be down at Cobb Friday and staying at the Courtyard in Plano Friday night then getting tuned on Saturday ;). See everyone then!

only way I could go on a Saturday is if we do a meet pretty centralized, ie grapevine/ Lewisville, other than that, I'm out :( (unless we can do a sunday). I would love to come because I just got my new wheels put on my legacy this week. Looks pretty sweet... if I do say so myself ;)

~Mary

I can't do Saturday either. :(

looking forward to seeing someone post up a final time and place. Might as well meet at Cobb first; easy to find and more flexible arrival schedule for people. Maybe they'll give us the grand tour, even if some of us never plan on using their services :)
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Why not just do the Cobb thing this weekend for those who can attend, and then do a BJs in Addison Sunday meet next week (May 2nd) as well. This would accomodate just about everyone, you can attend one, both or none if you so desire.

What time on Saturday? I will have to break this easy to my wife. She wants to go take pictures downtown Ft Worth and cruise around. Maybe we will take the long way to FW. I will tell her we have to make a quick stop first.

Anyone going to Ennis on Sunday?

BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Archived