LegacyGT.com

FS: Used oil from a Spec B

executor485

:cool:

I wonder what would happen if you put this in a SRT4. Not only would it make it more better fastAr, but you would also get power rear windows.

I thought I heard about a guy in New York who tried this... His SRT4 turned itself (through the power of the oil of course) into an AWD car!!!

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope your boost/mirror knob didn't break off then. Once you turn your rocket boost off, its gone for good. But maybe the spec.b oil will bring it back to life like it brought mike's turkey back to life.
It's cool; I'm with the band

And you have the dibs, on this batch... Just gathering the specifics for a GB, seeing as there is so much interest in the idea.

PayPal the monies to Special_B_Oil_Sale@2fastforjoo.com

I tried sending $100 but I got a "Sorry - your last action could not be completed." error message. Are you sure you're registered with PayPal?

Guest JessterCPA

My friend has a ship, we can load it up with Spec B oil, and sell it in China. Imagine what it can do over there.

Ohh....wait a minute...oops..

http://proto.thinkquest.nl/~jrc020/tankerzinkt.jpg

Guest JessterCPA
obviously the spec b oil needs to be transported in hybrid of titanium and diamond lined tanker

I think NJLGT has one of those.

I tried sending $100 but I got a "Sorry - your last action could not be completed." error message. Are you sure you're registered with PayPal?

Its a conspiracy!!! PayPal is jealous!!! How are they blocking me?!?!

In for 50 quarts. I fried a turkey using old Spec. B. oil and the turkey came back to life and challenged me to a game of pinochle. After defeating the turkey, I ate it while it was still alive and my dick grew 16 inches.

THAT'S 16.1 TOTAL INCHES!

winnah!! The funniest thing I have read on this forum since I joined!

Rehab is for quitters.

Can I put this in my G?

If I buy this oil and put it in my wife's Caravan, am I to expect Spec B performance?

Will galactic re-entry be a bitch? She isn't as skilled at driving (or touching down on a runway) as I am...

If I buy this oil and put it in my wife's Caravan, am I to expect Spec B performance?

Will galactic re-entry be a bitch? She isn't as skilled at driving (or touching down on a runway) as I am...

Power and handling should be similar to that of a Spec B wagon, if Subaru had ever concieved such a masterpiece.

I would definitely warn your wife of your intentions. At least give her the option of saying no, or getting some practice in before completing the swap. Might try a 70/30 mix regular/spec B to start things off right.

HD-

I fear what an F-22 would be able to do while using Spec B oil.

It may cause the F-22's to become self aware and then we'll have a serious problem on our hands. Have you seen Transformers? The Matrix? You have been warned.

HD-

I fear what an F-22 would be able to do while using Spec B oil.

It may cause the F-22's to become self aware and then we'll have a serious problem on our hands. Have you seen Transformers? The Matrix? You have been warned.

we all know what happens when Skynet becomes self aware

we all know what happens when Skynet becomes self aware

we go to war with the robots. then we block out the sun. the robots used humans for energy and put their minds in a fake world. but after years of enslavement the robots figure out that they can get more power from Spec B oil instead of humans...

I know this is true. the Oracle told Neo it will be this way.

Guest JessterCPA
I bet a drop of Spec B oil on my laptop processor here would allow me to finish all my tax work for the rest of the year by dinnertime.

Archived