LegacyGT.com

FS: Used oil from a Spec B

executor485

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:needpics:

Please post pix of the used oil... very interested.

Also, my friend owns a 2.5i, do you have dyno numbers for using specB oil in a 2.5i?

:lol:

I'll get pix up after work.

And no such dyno graph exists... The last time this situation presented itself, the dyno divided by 0 and ripped a hole in the space time continuum. Now all dyno owners refuse to test cars with Spec B oil.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

:needpics:

Please post pix of the used oil... very interested.

Also, my friend owns a 2.5i, do you have dyno numbers for using specB oil in a 2.5i?

:lol:

Actually... Just found a pic:

http://www.vistawallpaper.org/vista-wallpapers/liquid-diamond.jpg

so it turns to crystal when exposed to oxygen?

No, still in liquid form, just very difficult to keep it from floating away as it is lighter than air.

EDIT: Didnt you know that in order to drain the oil from the car you actually have to turn it upside down so the oil can rise from the drainplug?

then when you were done covered her in another liquid... thats why she looks so shiny there;)

I poured some on my wife and she turned into this:

http://www.crawspace.com/babe/oil.jpg

people people people! lets not get carried away here ok???

I'm sure the OP in all his greatness and wisdom can quite easily bless us with a drop or two of the oil. Buy a hermetically sealed virgin medicine dropper and distribute said drop to LGT members!

what do you think your majesty?

people people people! lets not get carried away here ok???

I'm sure the OP in all his greatness and wisdom can quite easily bless us with a drop or two of the oil. Buy a hermetically sealed virgin medicine dropper and distribute said drop to LGT members!

what do you think your majesty?

If rao didnt have dibs on this whole batch I would do everyone that honor. Again, I will consult my friend with the almighty spec b... When he returns from the year 1885, where he accidentally transported himself to by hitting 88mph in first gear.

Ok people. I've been holding back.....contemplating my next move.......but I think I have an answer ! Rao has dibs on the whole lot. That leaves a bunch of my forum-friends high and dry,right? How about MY spec B gets together with the OP's friend's spec B and makes BABY SPEC B OIL ! (Its suposedly less toxic and less prone to promote stutter when its young ). Let me know guys.....I could use the money for mods!
Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

If rao didnt have dibs on this whole batch I would do everyone that honor. Again, I will consult my friend with the almighty spec b... When he returns from the year 1885, where he accidentally transported himself to by hitting 88mph in first gear.

NO ONE MAN should have this kind of power! :eek::spin::spin::spin:

Well, I see I missed out on the spec B oil to rao. I do need to air up the summer tires soon, so...if any spec B owners are gonna be demounting their tires...

If you roll your face around in Spec B. oil then inflate your tires by mouth, they become Spec B. tires.

DUH.

Archived