LegacyGT.com

FS: Used oil from a Spec B

executor485

I got the idea from this thread under the suggestion of pillboy and with support from rao:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2011-5-0-mustang-gt-134014.html

With all the debates on what oil is the best for our cars, I recently figured out what the best oil for my car is. So, while helping a friend with the almightly Spec B change his oil, I asked if I could keep the oil so I could use it in my car.

While I was intending on putting it in my car, things have come up recently that are forcing me to sell this precious oil.

Price: $100 shipped and paypal'd

Condition: Used, but from a Spec B

Benefits: Will make your engine happy, could concievably make your car as fast as a Spec B IF tuned properly for it. I will not guarantee this though.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we get a group buy going?

I'll work on it with my friend. I think he does the rao recommended change schedule, twice a day, once in the morning before going to work and once in the afternoon during lunch. So it's possible I can convince him to keep it all so we can start this.

GB pricing would be as follows:

1-10: $100 per 4.5 quarts

11-20: $95 per 4.5 quarts

21-30: $90 per 4.5 quarts

31-40: $88.25 per 4.5 quarts

In for 50 quarts. I fried a turkey using old Spec. B. oil and the turkey came back to life and challenged me to a game of pinochle. After defeating the turkey, I ate it while it was still alive and my dick grew 16 inches.

THAT'S 16.1 TOTAL INCHES!

The proof is in the pudding! Typically one would say something like pix or it didnt happen, but this IS Spec B oil we are talking about, so it is completely believeable.

For the 2.5i guy... Yes, your friends WRX doesnt stand a chance if you use this oil.

For the G, it could possibly add TOO much power and blow it to smitherines, but its worth a chance is it not?

Guest JessterCPA
For the G, it could possibly add TOO much power and blow it to smitherines, but its worth a chance is it not?

:cool:

I wonder what would happen if you put this in a SRT4. Not only would it make it more better fastAr, but you would also get power rear windows.

Archived