LegacyGT.com

Any of you have a two tone paint job??

may a maroon red with a gold, flakey, more in the back though and maybe a little on the hood and black or gold rims....17's? all around 15%blue tint and lowered 2 inchs.

not that i have detailed taste or anything

boom video...about 25 pic a sec.. worth many words

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGzO147AymY&feature=PlayList&p=EAF7F9B2E443702C&index=45&playnext=11&playnext_from=PL]YouTube- What!?!??!? 675hp!!!![/ame]

Lol!! I'm going to do it!! Not black though. Dark charcoal on top silver on the bottum. The body line above the door handle will be the break spot. I wish I knew how to use Photoshop. Then I could see it before I do it. If I don't like it I will have plenty of silver left over to spray the whole car.

that really would be ugly..... like i would never ever wanna talk to you again. i would sell my car...to the scapeyard...

anything but the way your gonna paint it... two tone with the cut off at mid body. door handles.

Above the door handles over the the body line. From the side you would only see a couple inches of black under the windows. Trans am's are two doors. I don't see how you could compare a t/a to a sedan but... I have been looking at two tone photos and some of them look do terrible. But there's alot that really look great. Besides it's free. If it comes out looking like crap. I'll get another free paintjob a couple weeks later.

two tone takes it back, yes. quiksilver, i'm not sure if i can support you on this haha. I like the video amp put up though, that's a good color. I'd just go and paint the whole car one color, with like a blue undertone or something for the seats. obsidian black pearl on my 98 looks black, but in the sun there's red. beautiful :D

Agreed with the above posts. If you go with two tone, a black / silver combo is the only 'acceptable' answer.

But it is very 20 years ago. I remember drooling over a convertable black 5.0 GT 'Stang that was custom painted with a grey lower cladding.

I was about 16 years ago at the time.

Ahhhh, memories.

KRB will chome in with a new 1955 Buick in two tone that he saw as a teen.....:lol:

can you do that in a fade... like a 2-3 feet fade/zone/mix...

i may like that.... or maybe the other way around.. dark on bottom.. or even back to front or front to back... with a dark candy red.. and 1 or 2 black pin stripes above the door handle...

IMO... the car is already two-tone.

my car is always 2 tone..... red on the top and a slow fade to brown on the bottom and then a little hint of orange coming off the quarter panels:lol:

Archived