LegacyGT.com

Subaru releases navigation maps version 4.0

mariojas

I just bought my 2008 LGT and it did not come with a nav disc... I have searched all the threads and am looking for a good place to start. Does anyone have an old disc that I can purchase or can someone direct me where to DL?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally got around to burning a dvd again. First time I did it it worked but once I'd open the POI it would freeze, found out that my pc doesn't have a dual layer burner. So went out and bought one today and works now. Still haven't went out to see if there are new roads or not yet.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

For anyone who is thinking about getting the image off demonoid or having someone burn you a set - its definitely worth it (depending on the price of course). I popped the disc in, worked like a charm - new streets appeared, no more messed up travel routes. So far.

I got mine from a member off this thread - paying both disc burned and delivered was well worth it vs downloading, burning it myself and messing it up 4 times.

no, you can access the download without signing up. all you have to do is scroll down to where it says download this torrent, and click the button that says 'click here to download the torrent' . i used that link and im almost done downloading

Good news, glad people are finding this and using the torrent, now just remember to seed the files and allow others to download from you, when I first started the download I could only get 3kb/s now with all these people finding it I'm getting up to 70kb/s. Good work! I will host the file for a few weeks after I finish the download and install. Hope this helps.

nice work, my download just finished as well, and im still hosting the files. did you just burn on a DVD+R in DVD9 format? i have been told thats what works. i didnt have any blank dvds when the download finished last night so i still need to burn and install it.

I used a Verbatim DVD+R DL on my Mac. Changed ISO to DMG and used Disk Utility to burn it. Immediately noticed that a paper road near my house that doesn't exist was updated. Maybe this is because I reported it to Garmin about a year ago.

cool, sounds simple enough to me, im headed to future shop to grab some dvds right now.. and to return the specB to the dealership because apparently it takes them 3 tries to figure out how to balance brand new wheels and tires:mad:

Version 4.0 west burned and updated, HUGE difference having Version 4.0 west over the previous version 2.0 up here in canada. Before i couldnt navigate street to street, only main roadways, and tons of POI's and streets were missing. Now i can navigate down to the smallest street, and there are wayyyyy more POIs in my canadian areas than before. Well worth it for Canadian guys.

what is everyone using to DL the torrent because all im getting is 2.3kb/s and it says it will take me 22 days for only the east side.

Transmission. Make sure your router is port forwarded.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived