LegacyGT.com

Subaru releases navigation maps version 4.0

mariojas

aren't they on version 5.0 now and also does anyone know how to change the clock in the dash to non-military time, i already changed it on the gps options and that one changes to a 12 hr clock just fine but the one in my dash stays on 24 hr time

I dont think theres a way. Just minus the 1 and subtract 2

14:00 = 2:00

I only have the one clock on the nav screen...

He's referring to the one on the speedo

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i read deep in some thread about the cars with navigation, that when you change it on the nav it should change on the dash to the same thing as well. I would of asked in that post but can't find where i saw it. I always thought something was wrong with my car but if it doesn't change on other peoples cars as well....i guess there isn't anything wrong.

i read deep in some thread about the cars with navigation, that when you change it on the nav it should change on the dash to the same thing as well. I would of asked in that post but can't find where i saw it. I always thought something was wrong with my car but if it doesn't change on other peoples cars as well....i guess there isn't anything wrong.

I changed the Navi clock to 12hr, but the speedo clock still stays 24hr.

I don't think there's a way to change the speedo clock. I thought it would be in the info settings when you hold down the button on start up but it doesn't work either. Don't see anything in the manual about it either. Half the time I forget there's a clock on the speedo anyway.

What year did they start putting a clock on the speedo? My '06 doesn't have onw either. Nav only.

I really do not know

Its the little digital box thing (Where my profile pic says Happy Birthday) under the RPM and you press UP/Down on the steering wheel to switch trough, milage, clock...

Mine has the speedo clock, but I've spent more time trying to set that thing than I did trying to set the clock on a VCR back in 1998. I still haven't figured it out...all I get on that screen is the dashes. Anybody care to let me in on the secret? I thought I had tried everything...apparently not...

IIRC its something like

Press and Hold i/SET button and turn car to "On" position

The box should say "Meter Setting"

Choose "Date & Time"

Use the UP/DOWN arrows to adjust

Or if still under warranty bring it to the dealer for them to do it for you

Noted an updated version of nav data released "April 2011", today? v6?
300k miles, BNR 16g, CryoTune, 'Bullet-Proofed' IC, Motor rebuild @ 250k b/c of a cracked exhaust valve. Original 5 EAT. Oil changed religiously @ 3,000 mi.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

News from Kenwood.

-----

The software is still on backorder

We have been getting inventory but not enough to cover the wait list

You are now #31 on a very long list

I think it will be approx another 2 weeks

----

• 4 weeks later...

My new vacation pictures are in! I have my east cost trip already scanned into the computer and the west coast trip is almost ready. It should be tonight.

If you had sent me a PM asking to view these then I will send you a PM shortly.

On another note I just got the Navi 6.1 as well. I tried it out and it seems to work but no great change was noticed but I am sure it is mostly map updates. Silver masters seem to work as well so that is good.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I know that my questions is off topic since I am planing my vacation on Forester (yes, unfortunately I do not have legacy) but I was hoping somebody could give me directions...I am planing to go to MID part of the US but for some reason it is harder then I initially thought

Archived